Nachi Cocom info and sample menu.

nobody000

So many cruise passengers just want to get away from the throngs of people, and relax on a sandy white beach with crystal clear water. In short, just looking to spend some time in their own little slice of paradise. Our beach club will give you that and more.

Your Beach Break is located along a stretch of Cozumel's most beautiful beach and is open daily from 9am-5pm. The club has the nicest beach in Cozumel by far! The facilities include a spectacular beach, beautiful swimming pool with swim up bar, a spacious Jacuzzi, a beautiful palapa restaurant, comfortable beach chairs, palapas and palm trees for shade on the beach, bathrooms and outdoor showers.

Upon your arrival you will be given a warm welcome, information regarding the facilities, and preferential seating on the beach! All Island Marketing clients are guaranteed beach lounge chairs! Take a nice long walk, bask in the sun, swim, snorkel, or just kick back and relax.

Your All Inclusive Beach Break Package includes an open bar with unlimited domestic drinks that include: Pina Coladas, Rum Punch, Margaritas, Sex on the Beach, Daiquiris, Beer, Soda's, Juices, Bottled Water, and other tasty concoctions. International brands such as Jack Daniels and many others are also available with this exclusive package. Soft drinks in glass (Jet Spray) Coke, Fanta, Sprite and Purified Bottled Water are also available.

Your lunch is a tasty 3 course meal served A La Carte and at your leisure during your day at the beach. (See sample menu below)

Nachi Cocom offers many additional options that you can add to enhance your enjoyment of your day in our island paradise. They include:

MASSAGE SERVICES: Enjoy a 30-minute of 1 hr massage directly on our tented beach facility. Enjoy the tropical breezes as our therapists provide relaxing or deep tissues massages. 30 minute massages are $40usd, and 1 hr Massages are $70usd. They are available from 9am to 4pm daily and should be booked in advance to secure your preferred time.

PALANCAR SNORKELING TOUR: This is a must do for advanced or beginner snorkelers. This 2 hour Snorkeling Tour takes place on a Glass Bottom Boat and includes all snorkel gear, marine park fees, life vests, Sodas and water, and two guided snorkeling stops at the world famous Palancar and Columbia Reefs. Adults are $38usd, Kids 12yrs-17yrs are $30usd and children 4-11 are $25usd. Tour times are 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm and limited to only 8 people per tour so be sure to book in advance to ensure your spaces are reserved.

PARASAILING: We can arrange parasailing boats to pick you up directly from the dock at Nachi Cocom. You can fly tandem (2 people flying at once) for $90usd or you can take to the skies on your own for $50usd. Each flight is approximately 15mins. The total length of the tour would depend on the number of flyers on each trip, however generally lasts about 1 hr. Riders are $15usd. Maximum weight is 300lbs:)

1 Tank/ 2 Tank Scuba Diving: We have partnered with one of the best dive operations on the island to offer certified divers coming to Nachi Cocom the opportunity to do a 1 or 2 tank dive along with their visit to the beach club. 1 Tank Deep Dives are at 9am and 2pm. 2 Tanks Dives are at 9am and 2pm. I Tank Shallow Dives are available at 10:30am and 3:30pm. Our dive operations are located next door about 200 yards from our dock. The cost of the 1 tank dive is $32usd. The 2 Tank is $64usd. Equipment rentals are $6usd for Regulator, $6usd for BCD and $6usd for a wet suit if you feel you will need one. Dives take place at Palancar or Columbia Reefs. Be sure to book in advance so we can coordinate our dive schedules in advance and according you your requests.

Please note that Snorkel Gear Rentals ($10usd), Float Rentals ($5usd) and Kayak Rentals ($15usd) are also available from our watersports shop directly.

To ensure this a special experience for those looking to enjoy some privacy and seclusion at our beach club, admission is limited to 100 guests daily.

This exclusive beach break package is specially priced at $49.00usd/adult, $29.00 usd for kids 12yrs -17yrs, $12usd for children 4-11yrs. Children 3 and under are free. Note to parents: the drinking age in Mexico is 18 years and is strictly enforced.

Our Cozumel Beach Break at Nachi Cocom cannot be booked from your ship and is booked online and in advance through our reservations system.

Our special beach break allows you to get away from the long lines, packed buses and over crowded beaches associated with Cruise Ship organized beach clubs excursions.

The club is located approximately 10 miles from your cruise ship pier and is a short 15 minute taxi ride. Due to port regulations and agreements with taxi unions we cannot provide transportation for you. You can easily arrange a taxi from your terminal for under $15 for up to 4 people. Vans can be arranged for larger groups. This is very safe and simple to arrange from your cruise port, and there will be a line of cabs waiting to bring you back to your ship when you are ready to leave. There is absolutely no risk whatsoever of missing your ship.

Due to this excursion's popularity, and to ensure your reserved seating (which is limited) please be sure to reserve your space on this excursion ASAP.

A $12 usd/ adult,$7usd/child (12-17) and $5usd (4yrs-11) deposit is required in order to secure your reservation. Please note that your deposit would be fully refunded if your ship cannot make port for any reason. Please refer to our Terms of Reservation by visiting our website The balance is due at time of excursion in cash or traveler check only. http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/Terms.htm

Please note that prices quoted on our reservation request reply and on our site are only guaranteed for 24hrs, and after that time are subject to change. To ensure you receive the quoted price on this request letter please submit your request within 24 hrs. If you wait beyond 24 hrs, please check back so that we can re-confirm pricing and availability.

We pride ourselves on providing prompt and professional services to our valued clients. If you have any additional questions, please email us or go to our LIVE HELP on our site and you may speak directly with one of our experienced agents who will give your excellent information and assistance with your reservation.

Following receipt of your secure reservation, a confirmation email will be sent to you with specific meeting and payment details and other information regarding your trip.

We welcome you to our Island Marketing Ltd. family and look forward to receiving and securing your reservation. We are dedicated to your satisfaction, before, during and after your excursion. That's the Island Marketing Difference!

*NACHI COCOM SAMPLE MENU:

APPETIZERS

FRENCH FRIES

Crispy and salty.

NACHOS

Served with guacamole, pico de gallo & jalapenos.

GUACAMOLE

Original recipe, with onions, tomato, coriander and lemon.

CHEESE FINGERS

Crispy and golden fried portions of cheese, served with French dressing.

QUESADILLAS

Served with guacamole, choose between green or red tomato sauce.

CHICKEN FRY TACOS

Delicious golden fried tacos, stuffed with chicken, topped with sour cream, cheese and lettuce.

CHICKEN WINGS

Discover why they envy us!. Served with hot sauce or French dressing.

CHICKEN LEGS KENTUCKY STYLE

Here is the reason why the Colonel visited Cozumel so many times. Served with French dressing.

BABY BACK RIBS

Enjoy a delicious B.B.Q. Sauce, it is our secret recipe!

SOUPS

CHICKEN SOUP

Generous portion of chicken consomme, served with rice.

SEA FOOD SOUP

We don't have words for this, you need to try this SPECIAL of the house. Seasoned with Pernod.

ENTRES

HOTDOGS

With French fries.

CLUB SANDWICH

Delicious combination of bacon, cheese, ham and chicken, served with French fries.

BURGER

Prime quality beef, with or without cheese, served with French fries.

BEEF FAJITAS

Strips of prime beef, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, retried beans and flour tortillas.

CHICKEN FAJITAS

Strips of chicken tender breast, grilled with onions and green peppers Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

SHRIMP FAJITAS

We use only the freshest shrimps in this dish!. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

COMBO FAJITAS

Awesome combination: Strips of prime beef, tender chicken breast and shrimp. Served with guacamole, refried beans and flour tortillas.

FISH FILET PREPARED TO YOUR TASTE

Your choice: Grilled with butter, .garlic, Yucatecan style, breaded or fine herbs Served with rice and sauteed vegetables.

SEAFOOD COCKTAILS & CEVICHES

CONCH

Cozumel is not only famous by her beach, sun and palm's, here is the proof.

SHRIMP

Fresh and delicious, the perfect way to tan.

MIXED

Delicious combination of shrimp, conch, octopus and squid.

DRINKS

"QUALITY IS OUR COMMITMENT"

Soft Drinks

Purified Water

Lemonade

Iced Tea

Fruit Juice

Beer (Corona, XX, Sol, Tecate, Modelo)

Cheladas & Micheladas

Rum Bacardi

Rum Solera

Brandy Presidente

Brandy Don PedroVodka Smirnoff

Vodka Wiborowa

Vodka ABSOLUT

Gin Gelbey's

Tequila Herradura Gold

Tequila Hornitos Young & Gold

Scotch J.W Black Label & Chivas Regal

Wine of the House Red & White

Amareto Di Saronno

Cocktails & Daiquiris

Cocktails & Daiquiris Virgin

*All items are subject to availability on any given day, and we require the right to make substitutions.

*Because the value of the Nachi Cocom Beach Break is not placed on the alcohol, the price remains the same for drinkers and non-drinkers. We have a variety of non-alcoholic tropical treats as well. The true value of Nachi Cocom is placed on the location and the fact that we limit admission to create a more private and exclusive beach break experience for our valued clients. Your reservation with us will guarantee you seating, great drinks, alcoholic or non, great food and service, and all at a very special beach club that values quality over quantity

Edited by nobody000

WOWWWWW!!!!!! We were just at Nachi Cocom on Tuesday!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

WE loved this place. The service is Great, Food was one of the BEST Mexican foods I have ever had, the place is beautiful!

We took our time ordering our food! We did it in shifts! We ordered appetizers first, then you pick soup or salad, then the main course! They give you alot to eat! Was one of the best shore excursions we have every did! WOULD go back there in a heart beat!

Just booked our 2nd visit to Nachi Cocom today! Will be in Cozumel on March 12.

We had a blast last October. Very peaceful and relaxing. We don't drink at all but we really hurt 'em with the diet coke and bottled water! The food is very good. $49 per person? I have spent a whole lot more and enjoyed myself a whole lot less. This is a great way to spend a port day.

Our DD is in a wheelchair but can walk short distance. She prefers a pool to the beach and needs bathroom available near by. Would you recommend this place for us? DH loves the beach and I thought he could walk down to the water and join us at the pool afterwards. What do you think?

Hey Eileen, when will you guys be traveling?

I think it wld be because its easy access to everything...but for the life of me cant remember where the bathrooms are. :rolleyes::D So I am going back in April maybe even Feb, so if I go before you I will sure to some investgating for you.

Our DD is in a wheelchair but can walk short distance. She prefers a pool to the beach and needs bathroom available near by. Would you recommend this place for us? DH loves the beach and I thought he could walk down to the water and join us at the pool afterwards. What do you think?

Eileen, we went there last year and the restrooms, pool ans bar where the food and drinks are is all very close, if you want to go to a beach I would say this would be a very good one for someone with mobility issues. I remember at the pool there is also a Jacuzzi that is attatched and it is a good size.

I second the comments above. We were there Thursday and it was fantastic. Couldn't ask for a more relaxing day. You can do nothing or take part in some of the extras they offer.

amunhbuu

Where they dive is subject to the weather. Thursday it was really windy and the seas were quite rough. The beach is actually across from Santa Rosa Wall. They can take you to almost ony of the sites depending on how many there are in your group and what else is going on. I did not dive but they indicted a one tank dive to the Santa Rosa Wall would be $79 and they supply everything.

We're booked to visit Nachi on our upcoming cruise and while I understand that the balance of our admission needs to be paid in cash (as well as any tips), would they accept a credit card if we decided to add on any additional services like a massage?

TIA

Wendy

We're booked to visit Nachi on our upcoming cruise and while I understand that the balance of our admission needs to be paid in cash (as well as any tips), would they accept a credit card if we decided to add on any additional services like a massage?

TIA

Wendy

From the questions I asked while there thursday, it is cash only even for the extra services.

I second the comments above. We were there Thursday and it was fantastic. Couldn't ask for a more relaxing day. You can do nothing or take part in some of the extras they offer.

amunhbuu

Where they dive is subject to the weather. Thursday it was really windy and the seas were quite rough. The beach is actually across from Santa Rosa Wall. They can take you to almost ony of the sites depending on how many there are in your group and what else is going on. I did not dive but they indicted a one tank dive to the Santa Rosa Wall would be $79 and they supply everything.

Thanks for the info!

So, I'm sailing out next week and it's looking like the weather is not going to be all that wonderful (estimated high of 74).

Do you guys think Nachi Cocom will still be a good choice for the day? I've never cruised this time of year, and I understand that the averages are cooler than normal right now (lucky, lucky me). I want to make the most of my time, and I love the idea of the beach clubs in Cozumel.

I just can't decide if 74 degrees is worth it or not! I'd love to hear from someone who has been there in slightly cooler weather!

Thanks in advance!

So, I'm sailing out next week and it's looking like the weather is not going to be all that wonderful (estimated high of 74).

Do you guys think Nachi Cocom will still be a good choice for the day? I've never cruised this time of year, and I understand that the averages are cooler than normal right now (lucky, lucky me). I want to make the most of my time, and I love the idea of the beach clubs in Cozumel.

I just can't decide if 74 degrees is worth it or not! I'd love to hear from someone who has been there in slightly cooler weather!

Thanks in advance!

I guess it all depends on how cold 74deg is to you...for me that a June afternoon, so we would all be in shorts and flip flops...now in Miami they mite need winter coats for that temp...We were in Mexico and it was about 76 or so...wasnt bad at all, just the wind got a little annoyoing.

Im a fan of Nachi anyhow, Ill drink and relax in all the same weather...comes with my location I guess.

And for the Van questions, I do believe they can hold 7 or 8 people in the taxi vans.

Can you please explain how does the tips work ? Do we get one server for the day so just tip him/her at the end or you get different servers and tip as you order drink, food etc..

Also, what would be a reasonable tip amount ?

You will get one server who will be bringing your food/drinks/etc. to your lounging area. Both times I've been there, I've just tipped him at the end (even got the same guy both times!). I gave $10/person in our group and he seemed very pleased. Of course, I ran him up and down the beach a lot bringing me beers too :D

We were last at Nachi Cocom last October. There was nary a bug in sight! No problems then.

I have read lots of trip reports and really didn't see any reports of sand fleas at Nachi. However there were a lot of problems reported in Belize and Roatan but ,again, we did not have any issues. Maybe just lucky or maybe it's seasonal.