MSC Drink Vouchers can they be used in different cruises???

sandpiper35

No you can't. A B2B cruise situation may be the exception.

They know the serial numbers in use for each cruise, so can tell if from that cruise or not.

You used to be able to years ago when you just handed them over and didn't have to sign anything.

No you can't. A B2B cruise situation may be the exception.

They know the serial numbers in use for each cruise, so can tell if from that cruise or not.

You used to be able to years ago when you just handed them over and didn't have to sign anything.

Thank you for the info. Not that I think we will have any vouchers leftover but it's good to know. We were even thinking, well if we have any vouchers left over at the end of the second cruise we could just hand them to someone just boarding, or just leave it in the cabin for the next cruisers. Oh well. It does surprise me that the bartending crew is that sharp to keep an eye out for serial numbers. UUUhhhmm. Hope we do not get challenged with our numbers. I would have just printed a valid date range in real big characters or use different color vouchers for each cruise, like the boarding cruise-card/room key. Good deal thanks.

It is more likely that I will want the second week vouchers during the first week than the other way around, but it would be nice to be able to use them for the second week if we don't. We don't drink a lot so we are getting one drink set of vouchers each and one each of the soda vouchers for each week.