Dream FAMILY Cabin??

ciship

I have searched the boards trying to find specific info regarding the "Dream" and what it offers in the way of family cabins? Does anyone know...or have a link to info or photos? Thanks!

Here is the link for the family cabins which I have already booked for my next trip on March 2011....http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivaldream/ig/Carnival-Dream-Cabins/Carnival-Dream-Family-Cabin.-t5Y.htm

I have searched the boards trying to find specific info regarding the "Dream" and what it offers in the way of family cabins? Does anyone know...or have a link to info or photos? Thanks!

I believe the the Deluxe Oceanview is considered to be a family stateroom. My DH and I stayed in one of these in May. It was very spacious, with lots of storage. In addition, it had two bathrooms. There were two twins and two bunks. Extremely nice!!

1365180220_DreamMay2010003.jpg.5fbd809d8b7a53d23d4f6dcf71770269.jpg

737654117_DreamMay2010006.jpg.7552bcd638a8c7d65df950f186bf4568.jpg

519836792_DreamMay2010008.jpg.5f24af14af7770f2993826874f1cfb7d.jpg

I believe the the Deluxe Oceanview is considered to be a family stateroom. My DH and I stayed in one of these in May. It was very spacious, with lots of storage. In addition, it had two bathrooms. There were two twins and two bunks. Extremely nice!!

Do you remember your cabin number? Did you feel a lot of motion in that cabin?

Here is the link for the family cabins which I have already booked for my next trip on March 2011....http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivaldream/ig/Carnival-Dream-Cabins/Carnival-Dream-Family-Cabin.-t5Y.htm

Thank you so much for the link.......so helpful!!

Do you remember your cabin number? Did you feel a lot of motion in that cabin?

1409 on deck 1. No motion. I have included another pic.

I believe that all DOV cabins are on deck 1. They are catagory 6L, 6M and 6N.

Somehow we managed to forget to take pictures, but we stayed in one in May. Just DH and I so lots of space. One thing to mention, our room had four closets instead of three. The twin/king faced you when you came in the room. The view of the water from the window was amazing. No motion at all, and I would really notice.

Wouldn't be almost the same price to get two rooms? that one looks kind of small for 5. We have done 3 in a regular room and wouldn't want any more than that. We have been lucky in that the prices have been so close that to get the extra room isn't too much more!

Archived