Carnival Dream family staterooms

palmtrees40

Anybody stayed in the Carnival Dream family cabins? What are they like is there much closet space? How is it being that low down? Thanks:cool:

We had an family Oceanview - cat 6N - Riviera deck on the Oct. 2nd sailing. We thought the rooms were wonderful, and having the 2 bathrooms was great. I was able to shower in one bath while my son took a bath in the other. (He's 6). One bath is the regular bathroom that has stand-up shower, toilet, and vanity/sink. The other bath has a bathtub with a shower, and a vanity/sink.

There are 4 closets (instead of 3). One closet has 4 shelves. So basically three closets to hang clothes, and one closet for folded stuff.

We were in room 1264 (midship). Loved the location. Didn't hear a thing.... We never had a problem waiting for the elevator either. We did take the stairs alot though. Only for the exercise from all that eating!

I'd highly recommend one!

We had an family Oceanview - cat 6N - Riviera deck on the Oct. 2nd sailing. We thought the rooms were wonderful, and having the 2 bathrooms was great. I was able to shower in one bath while my son took a bath in the other. (He's 6). One bath is the regular bathroom that has stand-up shower, toilet, and vanity/sink. The other bath has a bathtub with a shower, and a vanity/sink.

There are 4 closets (instead of 3). One closet has 4 shelves. So basically three closets to hang clothes, and one closet for folded stuff.

We were in room 1264 (midship). Loved the location. Didn't hear a thing.... We never had a problem waiting for the elevator either. We did take the stairs alot though. Only for the exercise from all that eating!

I'd highly recommend one!

We booked 1 for the Feb. 19 cruise... thanks for you review of it!!!!

I am curious is there more space in the actual room or is the sq footage only bathroom..thanks lisa

The room did not seem any roomier than the Oceanview we had on the Freedom. Actually, it seemed smaller....most likely due to the extra bath. Still roomy thou. I found having the extra bath more of an advantage than the extra space that we wouldn't have needed anyway.

I am curious is there more space in the actual room or is the sq footage only bathroom..thanks lisa

Host Mach posted something from the TA site, or he had access into the Carnival records, that showed they were 10 s.f. larger. 230 s.f. vs. 220 s.f. for a regular OV

We were on the Dream almost a year ago,and had the family stateroom. We had 5 in our cabin, and had the king bed, 2 upper bunks, and the pull out couch. It was great having 2 bathrooms, but too bad there weren't 2 toilets. There was alot of room in the cabin though, and we were comfortable with my 2 boys (16& 17 years), and my daugher (11).

We were on the 9/4 Dream Sailing. We are a family of 5 & loved the room. Plenty of space for the 5 of us. I agree with above poster that I would prefer 2 toilets instead of 2 showers, but minor detail.

No problems with being on lower floor. Very quiet.

Archived