Cake Boss is doing our Wedding Cake on Norwegian Breakaway!

smokeesdad

Just met with Carlo's Bake Shop on Thursday, and met Buddy ... really pleasant and nice. So excited ... even though ceremony is six months away Harborside in The Manhattan Room on the Breakaway, working with Royal Weddings and NCL has been amazing! Check out the Cake Topper ... and my pic with Buddy. More to come ...

Ralph

Cake Topper still not dry!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

1382788652098.jpg.b0f7bc25d70abcdc1630c6cd1b735961.jpg

1382788723336.jpg.61033ec46129bb3cb502edab31bac487.jpg

Just met with Carlo's Bake Shop on Thursday, and met Buddy ... really pleasant and nice. So excited ... even though ceremony is six months away Harborside in The Manhattan Room on the Breakaway, working with Royal Weddings and NCL has been amazing! Check out the Cake Topper ... and my pic with Buddy. More to come ...

Ralph

Cake Topper still not dry!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

That is REALLY AWESOME! Also congratulations on the Wedding! Did you do the cake topper? It is really cute and detailed! When are you getting married? Hope to see more soon.:)

Honeybun...this is Smokees other half.

We are getting married on April 27, 2014. We ordered the cake topper from a vendor on Etsy.com. She personally designs the topper so you can request what you want. We sent pictures of our dogs and she got them perfect. Their expressions are just right.

Honeybun...this is Smokees other half.

We are getting married on April 27, 2014. We ordered the cake topper from a vendor on Etsy.com. She personally designs the topper so you can request what you want. We sent pictures of our dogs and she got them perfect. Their expressions are just right.

Well Hello Beachmonkey! I so have to find me a topper like that! Glad to see another April Wedding! Do you know what the sellers name on etsy was? What ship are y'all sailing on? By the way I am SOO jealous y'all got to met Buddy PLUS he is making y'alls cake.:)

Archived