Food Pics Please!

Surbie

In the "Fun Stuff" heading, at the bottom of the list, there is a seperate group for "Cruise Foodies"...and oh my goodness, the pictures there will make you drool, as well as check back everyday for more new food pictures!! Its a fun group, really. Check it out.

I have a million food pics...but unfortunately I am a bit internet challenged...and I am afraid in their current status they are too large to load onto a post. If there was a simple way to attach them and resize them...that someone could share...I would do so...but I am afraid I would way overload the system with my photos in their current state. I do however, probably have a picture of just about every single thing you can eat on a Carnival Cruise. (That's digital cameras for ya...I just shoot and shoot and shoot, and then look for something else to take a picture of.

This may be a dumb question...but I am new to Carnival (we (family of 4) are set for the Inspiration in July). Do the cheap boats (ie the Fascination class) get the same menu and dining quality of the new mega-ships in Carnival's line?

I see some pics on square plates with great looking food and presentation...and I see some with cheap Dollar Store plates that looks like it belongs more in an Army chow hall.

Or....does each ship vary quite a bit?

This may be a dumb question...but I am new to Carnival (we (family of 4) are set for the Inspiration in July). Do the cheap boats (ie the Fascination class) get the same menu and dining quality of the new mega-ships in Carnival's line?

I see some pics on square plates with great looking food and presentation...and I see some with cheap Dollar Store plates that looks like it belongs more in an Army chow hall.

Or....does each ship vary quite a bit?

Yes, if you're sailing on Fascination, you will get the cheapie plates and flatware. You'll also get the cheapie food. I think actually on Fascination they use plastic plates, even in the main dining room. Of course I'm just joking here;) I think what you're seeing is the different types of plates being used in the different dining venues. For example the big square plates are used in the Supper Clubs and the buffet plates are more casual. You have nothing to worry about.

Okay - I have never had the smoked duck but I know it has many fans - I will have to try it next cruise - need to figure out what night it is served.

.....and I am drooling now by the way....the stuff looks so delish!

Archived