Cabin 8410 on Freedom of the Seas?????

I am tossing around the idea of booking this cabin. I would love to know your thoughts. Has anyone booked this cabin before? Have pics, info on the balcony? Would like to make a decision soon. Thanks so much in advance fellow cruisers!!

I had the other corner aft booked on deck 8. RCI changed me cecause they had a 3 person rule... same is true for your cabin. So if there is 3 people you will be OK... for 2, I bet they will move you... maybe not.

Anyway, we moved to 9404 (corner aft above yours) and are looking forward to it in 2 weeks. I would suggest booking deck 8,9, or 10 corners to avoid the superstructure.

There are seveal good pictures if you search on some photo sites like flickr and webshots.... I'll have some too in 3 weeks!

I am tossing around the idea of booking this cabin. I would love to know your thoughts. Has anyone booked this cabin before? Have pics, info on the balcony? Would like to make a decision soon. Thanks so much in advance fellow cruisers!!

I am in 8710 in September. Its on the other side from 8410. I'll let you know.

:D

Got off the Indy 10 days ago where we had cabin 8410. The balcony is at an angle and very private and certainly bigger than an "ordinary" E1. We managed to fit 2 loungers, 2 chairs and the table on there. However the half glazed door does make the room darker. There was 2 of us in the cabin but 4 sharing the balcony. If it had been just the 2 of us I would have much preferred mid ship as the extra space wasn't worth the extra long walk back to the cabin.

I have attached some photo's of 8410.

DSCF0466.jpg.466b429c3d308fdb9a247cf9135fdb1d.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg.9a7bcada4a62237ad925492cb2369545.jpg

DSCF0468.jpg.ec21271ec64fc91b3bf98f014c946601.jpg

DSCF0481.jpg.b63727fcedc820eae66d5b300ac34ccd.jpg

Just had 9704 on the Liberty. No, the balcony doesn't wrap. It's very sunny and shaped like a quarter slice of pie. There's one beam that comes down across it, but it didn't bother me at all. The cabin sounds sunnier too. It has the door (instead of sliders) like another poster mentioned for 8410, but also has a large round window - large enough to sit in.

Here's a link to photos of 9404. (My daughter is the family photographer and I don't have our pictures yet.)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/563160874lZgENQ

So 9404 above 8410 is also a wrap around balcony???

What keeps them from bumping that room? Is 8410 larger?? hhhmmm.

Thanks for your reply!!

9404 does not have a pullman bed, 8410 does.... hence the third person. If you look at the deckplan, it has an asterick, meaning third person.

Archived