Liberty Deluxe Penthouse Suites Pics

SL HomeschoolMom

I was able to look down on the balcony from the floor above. It's shaped kind like an uneven square, but with the longest side facing the front of the ship. There is a panel of glass that extends about 18 inches above the typical height of the balcony, so I can imagine that this would block most of the wind as you would be sitting well below the height of the glass.

I was also able to peek inside the suite during the cruise and the photos make it look a little smaller than it actually is. I spoke to the person who was booked in there and he said that he had gotten a call from Carnival to upgrade to this suite about a week before sailing. I wanted to ask how much he paid!

Anybody know the sq footage for this cabin and the balcony

Suite 9200 (on the Port side) and 9199 (on the Starboard side) will feature a brand new stateroom configuration, encompassing more than 750 square feet (approximately 500 interior/250 exterior) and accommodating up to five guests.

The Deluxe Penthouse Suites will feature a separate bedroom, expansive living area and large balcony.

Separate bedroom (approximately 221 square feet)

• Twin/King beds with Carnival Comfort bed sleep system
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Full bathroom with sink, toilet and full-size bathtub with whirlpool jets/shower
  • Large closet

Living area (approximately 291 square feet)

• Sofabed and 2 uppers
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Audio/Video Input plate: for guests to connect and view their DVD/Video source through the TV.
  • Mini Bar
  • Full bathroom with sink, toilet and shower

Balcony (approximately 258 square feet)

3 patio chairs and table

Suite 9200 (on the Port side) and 9199 (on the Starboard side) will feature a brand new stateroom configuration, encompassing more than 750 square feet (approximately 500 interior/250 exterior) and accommodating up to five guests.

The Deluxe Penthouse Suites will feature a separate bedroom, expansive living area and large balcony.

Separate bedroom (approximately 221 square feet)

• Twin/King beds with Carnival Comfort bed sleep system
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Full bathroom with sink, toilet and full-size bathtub with whirlpool jets/shower
  • Large closet

Living area (approximately 291 square feet)

• Sofabed and 2 uppers
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Audio/Video Input plate: for guests to connect and view their DVD/Video source through the TV.
  • Mini Bar
  • Full bathroom with sink, toilet and shower

Balcony (approximately 258 square feet)

3 patio chairs and table

We just snapped some pics before debarkation...didn't stay in the cabin. I do have a pic of the ship outside with a view of the balcony above the bridge.

IMG_0248-2_edited.jpg

Yikes, thats not looking very attractive. This is the kind of stuff that I had feared, randomly welding random bits and pieces onto the outside of ship very rarelt turns out positive for aesthetics. Any wider angle views?

Yikes, thats not looking very attractive. This is the kind of stuff that I had feared, randomly welding random bits and pieces onto the outside of ship very rarelt turns out positive for aesthetics. Any wider angle views?

Here:

This is not my photo and I apologize to the owner as I cannot remember who sent it to me so I can't give them credit.

106590680.jpg

I don't know, I just think it really makes the front of the ship look weird. Its like she has a oddly large forehead now, think cro-magnon. It would have been different if those front decks didn't slope so much, but I guess whats done is done. Its just reminiscent of what NCL did to the France (see below).

Before:

France-0-Jan-1962.jpg

After: (Notice the new modular cabins welded above the bridge)

norway-5-header.jpg

Both images from www.ssmaritime.com

I don't know, I just think it really makes the front of the ship look weird. Its like she has a oddly large forehead now, think cro-magnon. It would have been different if those front decks didn't slope so much, but I guess whats done is done. Its just reminiscent of what NCL did to the France (see below).

Before:

France-0-Jan-1962.jpg

After: (Notice the new modular cabins welded above the bridge)

norway-5-header.jpg

Both images from www.ssmaritime.com

I've sailed on that thing :).

I wish I could have! As an aspiring ship buff, setting foot on an actual ocean liner is like visiting the holy land. Kinda like when I got to tour the Queen Mary and spend the night on board, I was in awe!
It was an experience. Very old world with great public rooms. It had been through a big refit before I sailed on it and it had an even bigger one after I sailed. I was lucky enough to be in a small suite.

Too big to fit through the Panama Canal. Of course, many more now have that 'distinction.'

Archived