Valor balcony category...suggestions?

smnornes

I'm looking at an exotic Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Valor in 2008. I definitely want a balcony. Can you recommend a stateroom, or location (How about Aft???????) It will be 2 adults, 2 kids ages 7 and 8. I'm thinking anything in the 8A-E category would be good. Thanks!

We were just on the Liberty, a sister ship, and we had cat. 8c, cabin 8244 and it was wonderful. Close to the main elevators, which there are 9. You'll learn to hit the buttons on all the 'banks of elevators', for speedier service. Being near the front of the ship, some people will say the motion will be unbearable, not true. I felt the whole ship moved the same. I've never been aft so no opinion there, but I will definatley get 8244 on the Liberty again. I'm with you on the balcony, I won't sail without one.

We were on the Conquest (also a sister ship) and had 7409. Not really noisy even though it was right where the hallway crossed. Close to stairs and elevators and made walking 2 flights up to outside and 2 flights down to inside a good workout for the week (didn't gain any weight ;) ).

Will be on Lido deck on the Valor in April. Luv the balcony.

Lynn

We had two balcony rooms on the Empress deck (7th level). The best part about the Empress deck is that it is the only one that has only rooms on the decks above and below....no public areas. I found it to be very quiet most of the time, unless someone was talking right outside our doors. I think we were in 7358 and 7360....just about in the middle, so it wasn't too far from anything.

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

Carnival Valor~Decmber 2005

Archived