Miami Embarkation Transportation

We are scheduled to arrive in Miami nice and early the morning of embarkation (not ideal but all work will allow....). We're being shuttled to the Hyatt Coral Gables and then to the ship--has anyone does this day of Regent transportation and can explain what exactly we do between the time between grabbing luggage and boarding the ship? We land around 7am...

ie... Do we get our bags and then hold onto them while at the hotel? Does the bus hold onto them and do we not see them again until they're delivered to our cabins? After we eat do we just hang? Breakfast options good?

Just curious as to how the morning might go and if we are better off doing our own thing (like we normally do) or if we should put the trust in Regents hands ;) I know many have stayed at this hotel the night before but just curious as to how it goes if you get there the morning of...and early!!

Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi there, I would think the best thing for you to do is to check with the Regent rep and see if they will take your bags directly to the ship for you if you want to do your own thing. We were able to leave our bags with Regent in Montreal in October(though we had an overnight stay) and then were able to wander the city on our own and took a cab to the port to ‘beat’ the embarkation lineup. It worked out perfectly.

We have taken Uber to the Port in Miami from Coral Gables as well and it is easy and inexpensive.

Hope that you find another ‘Mixed Nuts’ crew for Trivia. Hi to your Dad and we look forward to hearing about your Christmas onboard the Mariner.

Hi there, I would think the best thing for you to do is to check with the Regent rep and see if they will take your bags directly to the ship for you if you want to do your own thing. We were able to leave our bags with Regent in Montreal in October(though we had an overnight stay) and then were able to wander the city on our own and took a cab to the port to ‘beat’ the embarkation lineup. It worked out perfectly.

We have taken Uber to the Port in Miami from Coral Gables as well and it is easy and inexpensive.

Hope that you find another ‘Mixed Nuts’ crew for Trivia. Hi to your Dad and we look forward to hearing about your Christmas onboard the Mariner.

Will do, we have a message into Regent because they weren’t sure.... [emoji848] trivia won’t be the same without you two!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums