Four Strings Trio Info

cruising1127

Recently cruised on the NCL Pearl ship going to Alaska and on board there were this group musicians called the Four String Trio consisting of two violins and a cello. Anybody know any details to this group and where I can find more info of their work? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I was on this cruise to Alaska as well! I also loved the Four Strings Trio. Firstly, it is made up of a violin, a viola, and a cello. All three of the artists are from Poland, and I believe, were hired specifically to be a part of that trio for the cruise ship. They told us they hadn't met before they were hired, and had about a total of two weeks to learn repertoire together before they set sail. I don't believe they put out soundtracks outside of that cruise (they did sell CDs of one of their concerts, and I still love it to this day). But then again, that was 2015 and it's almost 2017 now.

I do have their names, but I'm going to butcher the spelling.... sorry!

The violinist is Adrianna Grachovski

The violist is Maria Niyah

The cellist is Gosha Letchka

I will try to find the old CD I bought with the correct spellings of their names.

I was on this cruise to Alaska as well! I also loved the Four Strings Trio. Firstly, it is made up of a violin, a viola, and a cello. All three of the artists are from Poland, and I believe, were hired specifically to be a part of that trio for the cruise ship. They told us they hadn't met before they were hired, and had about a total of two weeks to learn repertoire together before they set sail. I don't believe they put out soundtracks outside of that cruise (they did sell CDs of one of their concerts, and I still love it to this day). But then again, that was 2015 and it's almost 2017 now.

I do have their names, but I'm going to butcher the spelling.... sorry!

The violinist is Adrianna Grachovski

The violist is Maria Niyah

The cellist is Gosha Letchka

I will try to find the old CD I bought with the correct spellings of their names.

That would be great! I would like to find the others and see their work. I got in contact with the leader Gosia Mleczko and she says we can't find any CD or content from them online for the reasons you've listed.

I was able to find a youtube video from them playing the Game of Thrones theme song. youtube [dot] com/watch?v=QXi-Uy1dzPI

• 11 months later...

I'm glad you were able to get in contact with the cellist! I managed to find the old CD we purchased! Their names with the correct spellings are:

- Adriana Grochowska

- Maria Nizio

- Małgorzata Mleczko

Here's a recording of them pronouncing their names:

I feel bad posting recordings of any of their actual music though... sorry!!!

Edited by iluvmusic29