Quick Oasis 3rd December Review with Cruise Compass

Ned11

Gosh, folks complain when you start a new thread regarding something already posted. And people complain when you add to their thread to avoid creating another post about the same trip. Its like a no win situation.....

You have changed my mind. All reviews for a specific cruise should be on

one thread. This will be a much better system than the one that has been used here

since before there were emojis.

There are several threads, including mine. While Ned was welcome to chime in on my, I'm prolific and is hate for him to not feel hear because he was buried in all my posts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I would like to point out that out of your 20 pages I made 4 comments that were 1 sentence long and had nothing negative to spoil your enjoyable moment, like my enjoyable moment.

Also, if you were at the meet and mingle, you would of noticed I was a she. [emoji6] If you weren’t, never assume. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to point out that out of your 20 pages I made 4 comments that were 1 sentence long and had nothing negative to spoil your enjoyable moment, like my enjoyable moment.

Also, if you were at the meet and mingle, you would of noticed I was a she. [emoji6] If you weren’t, never assume. [emoji16]

Deep apologies. I meant to go to the meet and mingle and overslept.

However, you were welcome to comment as much as you liked in my thread but I also understood wanting your own!

Deep apologies. I meant to go to the meet and mingle and overslept.

However, you were welcome to comment as much as you liked in my thread but I also understood wanting your own!

If I’m honest, you didn’t miss anything. There’s no meet people and mingle with them. You sit down, look at someone who’s hosting and then there’s a raffle. As soon as that’s done, everyone jumps out of their chair and rushes to the door. Quite sad really. [emoji17]

If I’m honest, you didn’t miss anything. There’s no meet people and mingle with them. You sit down, look at someone who’s hosting and then there’s a raffle. As soon as that’s done, everyone jumps out of their chair and rushes to the door. Quite sad really. [emoji17]

That IS sad. Did the meet and greet on my Ncl cruise in July and connected with several families that we met up with several times. Was a great way to connect with peeps. This trip was just different for us and I missed making the new cruise friends.