NCL Ferry to St. George, can you bring bicycles aboard?

descal13

Hello, friends! Planning on renting electric bicycles (not scooters) while in Bermuda and I would love to know if we may bring them onboard the free NCL ferry to St. George. I know the island ferries do allow bicycles. If anyone has any advice or experience with bicycle rentals in general, please share with me! Cool destinations, where not to go, secret beaches, etc.

I want to know if you can bring your own onto the cruise ship? I doubt we would do it but was curious if any one ever had.

I think I saw somewhere that people took bikes on the ferry but not positive.

Norwegian provides a free ferry?

I want to know if you can bring your own onto the cruise ship? I doubt we would do it but was curious if any one ever had.

Yes, NCL provides a complimentary ferry to St. George’s. The OP knows bicycles can be taken on the public ferry. The question is about the NCL ferry that you didn’t know about. My advice is to contact NCL. At the worst OP could take them on the public ferry if NCL won’t allow them on their ferry. As far as bicycles on a cruise ship contact your cruise line. Some cruise lines allow folding bicycles. Some may allow non folding bikes. Some don’t allow any. Some say they don’t allow them but will let them on...renting in Bermuda is the best bet.

No way I would ride a bicycle in Bermuda except on the Railway Trail or St. George’s. The roads are not suited for pedal bikes. No bike lanes and most roads have no shoulders.

No way I would ride a bicycle in Bermuda except on the Railway Trail or St. George’s. The roads are not suited for pedal bikes. No bike lanes and most roads have no shoulders.

Thanks, Charles. I agree with you 100% about the danger on the main roads in Bermuda, and have firsthand experience in the form of permanent scars on the sheer stupidity of renting a motor scooter. Our plan is to stick to back roads and the rail trail around Hamilton and St. George which is why I would like to know if you can bring the bike on the free ferry. If no one ends up having info, we’ll take your advice and just use the public ferries which do allow them.

I found this blog that says, yes, you can bring your folding bike on most major cruise lines! https://sandinmysuitcase.com/how-to-improve-your-cruise/