Breeze vs Magic compared to Sunshine

iamchrisstone

I am taking my 2 teenagers (13 and 14) on the Sunshine this December for their first cruise. I am looking at booking our next cruise for Decemer 2018. I was thinking about the Vista, but I think I'll wait. I'm pretty sure that I'm looking at either the Breeze or Magic.

What I'm looking for is AT LEAST as much fun for the kids over the Sunshine. Especially in the water slides department and outdoor activities. Next, I'd like to compare the teen entertainment such as the clubs, shows, etc. And if I remember correctly, both ships are larger than the Sunshine, correct?

You don't have to give me every little detail of the differences (unless you wish; i LOVE to post on the forums and read every bit of information that I can), but anything you would like to share.

Thanks in advance.

The water slides on the breeze and magic are the same and they are awesome. The entertainment for the kids should be about the same it all depends on the staff. my son was 15-16 when on the breeze and magic and he loved club O2 to the point we rarely saw him. The Dream class ships ( this includes the magic and the breeze) to me are the best as the sunshine is just a refit of an olderclass ship. And yes they are bigger then the sunshine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

The water slides on the breeze and magic are the same and they are awesome. The entertainment for the kids should be about the same it all depends on the staff. my son was 15-16 when on the breeze and magic and he loved club O2 to the point we rarely saw him. The Dream class ships ( this includes the magic and the breeze) to me are the best as the sunshine is just a refit of an olderclass ship. And yes they are bigger then the sunshine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much! Are the water slides better on the dream class than on the sunshine. The sunshine looks to have some really nice slides since it was redone.

Also, the dream and magic both 2.0?

Well my family and I have cruised the Breeze 3 times (yes we love it that much, lol) and we've cruised the Sunshine. Magic, well that's coming up in 39 days. We've cruised with our 2 girls who are now 17 and 14, cruising at Spring Break time due to our girls being in school. Both equally loved the Breeze and Sunshine. Between the waterslides, teen clubs , movies on the big screen at night, the Sunshine and Breeze have a lot of the same activities for both adults and kids. When we cruised on the Sunshine, we were with a huge group of our family. Ages from 2 yrs old to 72, had a great time. Cabins from inside to Spa balcony occupied and no complaints. To us the Sunshine was like a mini breeze(with a few exceptions such as Alchemy bar being on the Sunshine or Bonsai Being on the Breeze). Either ship you can't lose! Any questions feel free to ask!