ROYAL PRINCESS MIA-SOU April 16, 2018

Bryan&Roger

Hi Bryan: Yes we are, and we disembark in LeHavre. We are Tom and Ron from Oakland, CA, headed for a month in Paris and a month in Amsterdam. When we travel to or from Europe, we usually travel by ship. We were on a re-positioning of the Caribbean Princess last April and enjoyed it. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the nightly LBGT meet-ups in the bar.

Hi guys. I see you do Cunard often. I wonder if we've met before? I do TA with them several times a year. The cruise world is sooooooooooooo small. lol

I'm finally getting around to doing cruise critic for my upcoming trips and reading everything I've missed. I'm a NOO YAWKER but I live in Wimbledon. Think, NOT A FUN PLACE TO LIVE 3 WEEKS EVERY YEAR. lol

I get into MIA the day before and am staying at the airport. Family lives in Jupiter but I opted out of staying with them. I'll just take the ship bus from the airport to the ship.

Speak soon.

Bryan

Hello Bryan: Yes, maybe we did meet on a QM2 crossing as we've completed many, including one from Brooklyn this past October. For this Princess crossing, we are flying into Ft. Lauderdale the day before and staying at a hotel near the Lauderdale airport. For embarkation day we will either take a Lyft or a cruise ship shuttle that is available. We will be away from home for a total of 3 months, and the Royal Princess is just the beginning. Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bryan...We fly to Lauderdale on Sunday morning and will stay in between the airport and the port. We are in the mode of preparation as we will be away from home for 3 months. We are in cabin A101. Look for you on board!

Tom and Ron

Bon Voyage to you, too, Bryan! Our house is somewhat chaotic as we put things in storage in preparation for our house sitter who arrives tonight. And then there is our copious luggage, partially packed. We fly to Lauderdale tomorrow AM and will have dinner with our cruise travel agent on Sunday night. Looking forward to all of it. See you on board!

Tom