Cruise Documents

Keith1010

My TA called this afternoon to say that our cruise documents arrived for our January 20th cruise (Valparaiso, Chile to Buenos Aires, Aregntina) cruise on the Seabourn Pride. Although my wife and I have cruised several times on various cruise lines, this will be our first cruise on Seabourn. After reading all of the many positive comments from so many of you on this board, we are looking forward to cruising on Seabourn. We have a little over five weeks to go.

Keith

Keith...prepare to take the trip of your life. I call Seabourn trips...the "Hearts desire" trips. We will take Spirit next...but the ones we love so far are The Legend #1 and Pride a close #2. You will be amazed at the staff and the ambience. These last weeks of waiting will go very fast...then you get the lovely silver box full of gracious goodies to make the last couple of weeks even more fun! Enjoy!

We just received the final documents in todays mail from our TA. They are quite impressive and clearly the nicest we've gotten when compared to all of the other cruise lines we have sailed. The tumi luggage tags are very nice. LaPaloma, you are right about the box.

I think someone mentioned this in an earlier post but the coupon that we received for TUMI luggage has an expiration date of early, November 2004. Oh well.

Cruisin Matt we are doing a pre-cruise in Santiago. Thanks for the information.

Keith

Archived