Carnival Triumph Eastern Caribbean

Maddie44

Thanks for the great video. We are using Sunny Liston in St. Thomas and like to know that you thought he was great. Can you tell me more??? Was it a tour where you can go into the places you stop at or is it a total drive by tour?? Did you do Sapphire beach??? We have someone in our group wanting to parasail....is it available there???

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Thanks for the great video. We are using Sunny Liston in St. Thomas and like to know that you thought he was great. Can you tell me more??? Was it a tour where you can go into the places you stop at or is it a total drive by tour?? Did you do Sapphire beach??? We have someone in our group wanting to parasail....is it available there???

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Hi,

Request Sunny for your tour guide. He has other drivers but he is the best. Sunny just makes the tour so much fun!

He gets you all singing all the way to the top of the mountain. The tour song he is most famous for is the one in my video. "Every Day Of The Week" but the way he does it is awesome! All the other tour buses we past were just sitting there...we were the ones who were singing and laughing!

There are Shops, bar and food at the top of the mountain. You have about an hour up there!

He will either pick you up at 9:00 am 10:00 am or 11:00 am Your choice.

It depends how much shopping you want to do. We picked the 10:00 am...

2 hours of shopping...2 hours of sight seeing and going to the top of the mountain and 2+ hours at the beach (Your choice) He took us to Sapphire Beach. It was okay...The restaurant was closed and it had a sharp decline entering the water. It was a little hard getting out of the water with the waves knocking you over. I didn't see any para sailing there.

We have gone to Magans Bay Beach before and I personally like that beach better! Just my opinion. It does cost to get in...I think around $3.00 PP It has a restaurant, chairs, umbrellas etc.

Which ever you choose you'll have a great time!

Happy Sailing!

Maddie

Thanks Maddie....I have been emailing Sunny and he said that if nothing comes up, he will be personally taking our group. Plus I just emailed him today to see if he knows anything about parasailing and can set it up for those in our group who want to do it.

You have been a big help......thank you!

Thanks Maddie....I have been emailing Sunny and he said that if nothing comes up, he will be personally taking our group. Plus I just emailed him today to see if he knows anything about parasailing and can set it up for those in our group who want to do it.

You have been a big help......thank you!

You're welcome!

• Administrators

We enjoyed Maddie44's video as well.....so much so that we're featuring it all week long on our homepage at: http://www.cruisecritic.com.

Maddie44 has won a 'Cruise Critic Koozie' -- you can too! Simply post a link to your CRUISE video on this forum.....we may choose yours sometime in the future!

Thanks again, Maddie44 -- oh, and check your e-mail!

LauraS

Archived