How early can we board Opera?

flygirl2

Ernie (eroller) was on the Jan 22 Opera. He always have a lot of good information that he will post. I believe he is from Atlanta, and with Atlanta almost closed down due to Snow and Ice, it may be a few days before he will get to us.

Yes, Atlanta is pretty much shut down with all this ice (I haven't left the house all day, but the kids are having a ball with trash cans and trash can lids and anything they can skid about on!) ... but I think Ernie was with stopping with his mom in S. Fla, so we'll get the skinny soon.

Oh, by the way ... hurry up, Ernie... we're dying to know what a great time you had while we watched the tree limbs crash in Atlanta!!!

Hi Everyone,

We're in Charlotte, just up the freeway from Atlanta and this ice is wicked! I remember the ice storm of December 2002... I left behind 2 inches of ice to board the Navigator! Haha!

Anyways, from previous experience, cruise docs always give a boarding time of 1 or 2 pm, but remember, everyone's docs have the EXACT same time, which makes for long lines. We always arrive early and board with the first group. I like starting my vacation as early as possible.

How early can we board the Opera in Fort Lauderdale? I hoping our fellow cruisers on the 1/22 sailing will be posting their reviews soon. We are so excited!

We were at the terminal at 11:05 and boarded the ship at 12:15

Archived