"Cruisetransfer" ground transportation?

kadsd

Is any one familiar with "cruisetransfer.com"? We will be on the Regatta in July (Dover to Stockholm) and need transportation from the airport (London) to our hotel and from hotel to the port in Dover. Has anyone used this service? Any thoughts or recommendations on this subject are appreciated.

Kathy

We are in the same situation and are staying in london for a few days gefore the cruise. We will go out to Heathrow and use transportation just like we are flying in that date. You Do not need to book to Dover.

I see a problem returning to the airport - Isn't Heathrow one of the busiest airports in the world? I'm not overly fond of airports:( I was hoping some of the members here might be familiar with CruiseTransfer and their reliability. I also noticed that Oceania has transport from a couple of Pre-Cruise hotels in London. Perhaps we can hookup with their transportation at one of the hotels??

• 2 weeks later...

kadsd:

We are also on the Regatta leaving Dover on 7/18/06. We also will be traveling from London, and are looking for someone to share a ride. Additionally, we are looking for someone to share tours. I have a group (8 people) for a Red October tour in St. Petersburg and would welcome one or two more.

We are also going to do a private tour to Berlin.

Let me know if you are interested.

Archived