HMC buried Treasures!

Ziggy7

There were two rocks there but I didn't look under them. It was a little hard to dig. I didn't bring anything to dig with so I used

a fork and the sand kept falling back in the hole. I didn't remember which cabanas had treasure buried at them.

Oh you were so close too!!! I am going to find a pirate's bounty heheheheeeee :)

YaY! Thanks very much!!! I will try and find it hehehe, Did you have a nice time and nice weather???

Weather wise...this was our worst cruise. Our first sea day was so stormy that most people were sick all day. I got out of

bed to get something to eat for breakfast and made it back to the cabin just in time...after that I stayed in bed all day. I was with my husband (who did not get sick) and two others that did get sick. This is the first cruise out of 15 that I have gotten sick. We did get rain on and off the whole week. We did get a lot of decent weather also. I didn't think we would make it to HMC. Cloudy and windy, a little rain now and than. Rain on the way over on the tender and on the tender back. Very rough from tender to ship on the return. The tender crew did a great job getting us from tender to ship. I came home with a tan! The cruise is what you make it. We had a great time and can't wait to go again !!!

Weather wise...this was our worst cruise. Our first sea day was so stormy that most people were sick all day. I got out of

bed to get something to eat for breakfast and made it back to the cabin just in time...after that I stayed in bed all day. I was with my husband (who did not get sick) and two others that did get sick. This is the first cruise out of 15 that I have gotten sick. We did get rain on and off the whole week. We did get a lot of decent weather also. I didn't think we would make it to HMC. Cloudy and windy, a little rain now and than. Rain on the way over on the tender and on the tender back. Very rough from tender to ship on the return. The tender crew did a great job getting us from tender to ship. I came home with a tan! The cruise is what you make it. We had a great time and can't wait to go again !!!

I'm sorry you got sick :( Yay you had a great time despite the weather and sickness! And super YaY you came home with a tan!!! <3

By any chance do you remember what nights were Formal/Elegant nights?