Photo nights on RCI Grandeur of the Seas

H2O4FUN

There will be opportunities for photos most evening onboard especially on the formal night where there should be multiple locations for formal shots allowing for different backgrounds. Also several evenings photos are taken in the dining room at the tables.

Also at each port stop there will be photos opportunities when getting off the ship.

We purchased the photo package for the Grandeur's 12-9-2017 sailing. There were photo ops every evening outside the main dining room on decks 4 and 5, not just on formal nights (several time slots available so you can work it in around the dinner/shows). There seemed to be at least two stations set up, each with a different background. You can get pictures in front of all the backgrounds if you want! You can also get your picture with the captain on the captain's welcome night (I think that's what it was called...). They had the Christmas tree up during our sailing, so we got pictures in front of that as well. They had at least two stations on the pier on port days; photo staff dressed up as dolphins, pirates, etc. Photographers came to our table at the specialty restaurants and the main dining room some nights. We were very pleased with how many pictures we were able to get.

What do they charge for the photo package for a 9 day cruise, we are sailing this coming April and would be interested, thank you:cool:

I don’t know if it will be the same for your cruise, but they had the package on sale for $199 on the cruise planner for our 12 night cruise. We purchased it before we got on the ship.

What do they charge for the photo package for a 9 day cruise, we are sailing this coming April and would be interested, thank you:cool:

I have been going back and forth with RCI about this...In plan cruiser it is $199 pre-paid but all negative about their service...I am going on the Feb. 22 cruise and will post after we get back what happens...March 4th or 5th I will put up a review on RCI Grandeur for several cruises so that if it was bad then maybe I can help others avoid errors...I suggest you go on line and look up RCI Grandeur photo reviews and you will see why I am concerned...