oooooh geeeeezzzz....

Diva70

LORDY! I couldn't figure out what to make for dinner and everybody was STAAARRRVVVING MOM...so what do I do, I order pizzas. 2 large meat lovers. AND I ate 4 pieces. DANGIT!! Does anybody have any spare willpower? Sigh.

Now it's 9:30 p.m. and I've drank 5 glasses of ice water in the last 2 hours. Thirsty from all the salt in the pizza, I suppose. So to top it off, not only am I mad at myself for eating that, I'll be up all night cause of the water. Rats. LOL.

~Holly

Don't look back. Drink a lot of water and get in a little more exercise if you can tomorrow. Never worry about what happened an hour ago. Worry about the hours ahead of you. It can be done. I have kept an 85 pound weight loss off for over 2 years now and can tell you that I had and still do have MANY "off" meals. I just never give up. Good luck.

Happy Cruizin'

Linda

Ecstasy 4/02

Paradise 11/29/04 Inlaws 50th wedding anniversary

Pride 5/29/05 Daughters Sweet 16

We can't all eat perfect ALL of the time...it is WAY too hard. Don't feel guilty and don't feel defeated. Just get past it and move on. Today is another day. icon_smile.gif

<MARQUEE>icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif</MARQUEE>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Everyone slips up now & then. The secret is to stick with it and don't let the occasional mistake become a daily one.

Sovereign of the Seas (11/89)

Monarch of the Seas (8/99)

Norwegian Sea (7/02)

Carnival Glory (4/17/04)

My route was a little different than yours, but I ended up in the same place. Lord, sometimes we are forced to work with morons and those same morons usually cause a whole lot of unnecessary work on your part! Since drinking is a no-no at work, chocolate bars were my only source of comfort yesterday. icon_rolleyes.gif

Beth

I'll join the club of "What was I thinking". This has been my worst week yet since beginning my new WOE last August. icon_frown.gif I know that weigh in tomorrow isn't going to be pretty. sigh

Linda, congrats on the awesome weight loss and keeping it off! icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;15;6;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I don't know what kind of eating plan you are on, but if it is one of the low carb-higher protein plans then the next time you order pizza for the family, just eat the topping!

Especially with a meat lovers, there is tons of topping and cheese.

Nancy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;06;06;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

June 6-Golden

My problem is Baskin Robins is just around the corner from my house in one direction and a Japanesse place with great suski and a sukura sauce to die for in the other direction. Let's not forget the BBQ and Nut place also. There are advantages to being broke sometimes.

Kathy

Last Cruise -- Maasdam - E. Carrib - 11/03

Next Cruise -- Volendam - Eastfarer - 12/04

sucks to be you, at least the closest thing to me is sheetz, not that great, and it is 3 miles!

34 down, 187 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I know, I SHOULD have just ate the toppings, I managed to think of that after I ate the whole thing instead. LOL.

I've been good since, lots and lots and lots of water, etc. Will keep on keeping on!

~Holly

Archived