Carnival Fascination

We are going on the Fascination in March. Are they like many other ships that are starting to now and scan your S&S card when you go to the muster drill? Also, I know they’re getting upgrades here real soon and unfortunately a Steakhouse isn’t being added (sadly). This may be a stupid question, but since there is no Steakhouse, are there Steakhouse selections on the MDR menu? TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe that they will eventually be using scanners at the muster if they aren't already. They most definitely have select steakhouse items on the MDR menu for a surcharge. I believe that is something that is being offered on other ships as well since they had the same options on Glory (which does have a steakhouse). This is one thing that I like because I would be more inclined to try it at $20.

We are going on the Fascination in March. Are they like many other ships that are starting to now and scan your S&S card when you go to the muster drill? Also, I know they’re getting upgrades here real soon and unfortunately a Steakhouse isn’t being added (sadly). This may be a stupid question, but since there is no Steakhouse, are there Steakhouse selections on the MDR menu? TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know about the Fascination (which was our first balcony cruise and loved it), but in November we were on Ecstasy, which like Fascination is a Fantasy class ship and we had our cards scanned for the muster drill. So, if it's not routine now, I suspect it will be.