Resort for a Day in Ocho Rios

TexasHikers

We've used resortforaday.com and had an excellent time. Prices were much cheaper than thru the cruise line. Pick up and drop off was easy and we had no problems at all. We had 16 people on our bus and everyone seemed to have a very relaxing day. Hope you have a great trip!

I’ve used resortforaday as well from Falmouth to the Hilton Rose Hall - and currently have them booked from Ocho Rios to Runaway Bay. Have also used them in the Bahamas.

Carnival Vista 27 May 18

Liberty of the Seas 7 August 16

Carnival Magic 22 June 14

Carnival Magic 30 Jun 13

Monarch of the Seas 18 Feb 08

Conquest 30 Jan 05

Elation 11 Apr 04

Jubilee Dec/02

Big Red Boat III June/01

Triumph Feb/00

Enchanted Isle Sep/99

• 6 months later...

Did you go to Runaway Bay yet?

I’ve used resortforaday as well from Falmouth to the Hilton Rose Hall - and currently have them booked from Ocho Rios to Runaway Bay. Have also used them in the Bahamas.

Carnival Vista 27 May 18

Liberty of the Seas 7 August 16

Carnival Magic 22 June 14

Carnival Magic 30 Jun 13

Monarch of the Seas 18 Feb 08

Conquest 30 Jan 05

Elation 11 Apr 04

Jubilee Dec/02

Big Red Boat III June/01

Triumph Feb/00

Enchanted Isle Sep/99

We spent 7 days at Jewel Runaway Bay in March of 2016. We loved it! We are headed back there with Resort For A Day in Jan 2019. Lots of choices for food. We loved the grill by the pool. The beach area is beautiful with lots of chairs both in the sun and the shade. Pools are nice - we loved the one with the swim up bar and infinity edge. There is also an amazing waterpark if you have kids. It's a nice resort but smaller and a quick walk to anything you'd want to do. Let me know if you have questions :) When we were there in March over spring break it never felt crowded.

We spent 7 days at Jewel Runaway Bay in March of 2016. We loved it! We are headed back there with Resort For A Day in Jan 2019. Lots of choices for food. We loved the grill by the pool. The beach area is beautiful with lots of chairs both in the sun and the shade. Pools are nice - we loved the one with the swim up bar and infinity edge. There is also an amazing waterpark if you have kids. It's a nice resort but smaller and a quick walk to anything you'd want to do. Let me know if you have questions :) When we were there in March over spring break it never felt crowded.

Thank you....I was wondering about it being crowded. We don't have kids, just the two of us 58 and 64. I'm

wondering were there a lot of kids? We are going in January and looking to relax. Also, looking at Jewell Dunn's Falls and Clubhotel. We are docking in Ocho Rios.

They do pride themselves in being a family resort but I know my son was a bit disappointed with the lack of friends to play with when we went in March 2016. We are going in January 2019 too. The waterpark is very separate from the pool, beach and food areas. If there are kids, I would assume they would stay by the waterpark. Jewel Dunn's River is Adult only so maybe that would be a better choice. Enjoy your trip :)

They do pride themselves in being a family resort but I know my son was a bit disappointed with the lack of friends to play with when we went in March 2016. We are going in January 2019 too. The waterpark is very separate from the pool, beach and food areas. If there are kids, I would assume they would stay by the waterpark. Jewel Dunn's River is Adult only so maybe that would be a better choice. Enjoy your trip :)

Thank you. I have been looking at the reviews for Jewel Dunn's River and I have read that there is not much

of a beach there. We would rather have a beach over pool(s). I see you said the beach area is very nice at Jewell Runaway.