Question about swimming with sea turtles

Me and my wife booked a cruise with Royal Caribbean on the "Allure of the Seas" departing Miami on Nov. 5th 2018 for our 10th anniversary. She really loves turtles and is excited to be up close to the sea turtles. But we were wondering if in November they will be active. I know that turtles have times of the year where they could be laying eggs or hibernating, so we have to be careful before we buy. We would hate to book an excursion and have the turtles be inactive during that time of year. Does anyone know if we will be able to encounter any at this time in November? I tried to google search "are there sea turtles available in November 2018 in Cozumel" , but I got no relevant results. So I'm hoping some of the frequent cruisers on here could tell me! Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Where does your cruise stop? I have seen turtles in Grand Cayman a couple of different times, out by Eden Rock. Once in December, once in June. That being said, we went to the turtle farm in Grand Cayman and booked the full admission (not just the cheap one). They have a special pond/lagoon, where you can snorkel with younger sea turtles. It was by far one of the coolest experience I have ever had. They would swim all around you, both in the shallow and deeper water. I would do that again in a heartbeat.