HAL's STATENDAM Australia to NZ VIDEO 06

Bellair

Myself & my Wife cruised on the Statendam in Jan 2006 from Sydney visiting our home port of Melbourne & onto Tasmania-Milford Sound-Dunedin-Christchurch-Picton-Wellington-Napier-Tarunga & Auckland.

Feel free to view the video highlights of our cruise (6 mins) via the youtube link above.

We depart on our 2nd cruise on the 2nd of March 2007 from Sydney to Hong Kong via Brisbane-Great Barrier Reef-Darwin-Bali-Java-Singapore-Vietnam over 20 nights....can't wait!!

N & P Bell

• 2 weeks later...
The video was very good. One question though. What program did you use to make this video or at least the beginning of the video with the pictures going by with all the fancy designs?

G'Day to you.

I used the latest version of imovie 2006 and although I am a video producer I love this program from Apple as it is industry standard & even use it to edit commercials etc. even though I have the more powerful Final Cut HD 2006.

I will be filming all the action on our next cruise with all th highlights as myself & my wife sail from Sydney to Hong Kong on a 20 night trip in March 2007.

I should release that around April 2007 so make sure you see it as the video will show Statendam highlights & ports like Brisbane, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Darwin, Bali, Surabang Indonesa, Singapore, Vietnam & Hong Kong.

Regards & many thanks for your comments

Noel

• Administrators

As you may know, we featured Bellair's Cruise Video on Cruise Critic's homepage. We'll be sending Bellair a Cruise Critic "Koozie".

You could be next! Post your links to your Cruise Videos! If we feature your video as our Video of the Week, we'll send you a Koozie.

If we use your video elsewhere on our site, you'll be a star! Don't worry, we'll let you know so that you can share the news with all your friends!

Laura

• 4 weeks later...

Archived