Carnival Splendor June 7 -14, 2009

azbaby8062

Very nice! It looks like you guys had a great cruise. Thanks for sharing.:)

We like the way that you have the phrases going over some of the pictures. Is that something that you do through your photo website or on your own computer?

Very nice! It looks like you guys had a great cruise. Thanks for sharing.:)

We like the way that you have the phrases going over some of the pictures. Is that something that you do through your photo website or on your own computer?

Thanks for the compliments. I still have not gotten used to timing the thing right with the pictures. I will get there.:) I used Windows Movie Maker it came with the computer. I just went to Windows site last night and updated it for free. I still have an unfinished project of our cruise on the Golden Princess in 2007.:rolleyes:

great video! Looks like you all had fun, and you both look so in love....I think I loved that the best

Thanks for the compliment.We had a great time. Good to know that others see we are in love. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What a cute slideshow, your son is soooo cute, he is gonna be a heartbreaker! We are cruising on the splendor in september...it is so nice to see some pictures of the ship/stateroom/pool, etc. Thanks alot for uploading...happy vacationing!

• 3 weeks later...
What a cute slideshow, your son is soooo cute, he is gonna be a heartbreaker! We are cruising on the splendor in september...it is so nice to see some pictures of the ship/stateroom/pool, etc. Thanks alot for uploading...happy vacationing!

woow! this is soooo nice.. I saw your other video too!

Really, after this I wanna take the first plane and embark on a Carnival Cruise! :)

Regards from Brazil!

I am glad that you both liked the video.

Msclover, I was surprised about Carnival. My first thought was "Party Ship", it really is different than what they were years ago.

Edeno- I hope you enjoy your time on the Splendor. At least you will be going to Mexico.:rolleyes:;)

hmm let me take this opportunity and ask... do you think brazilian people will like the Carnival ships? I've been on Celebration in 1997 and it was great but not SUPER great as the cruises I had in Brazil. And believe me, after I saw your video I started to find a cruise for the next year on Carnival! :D

hmm let me take this opportunity and ask... do you think brazilian people will like the Carnival ships? I've been on Celebration in 1997 and it was great but not SUPER great as the cruises I had in Brazil. And believe me, after I saw your video I started to find a cruise for the next year on Carnival! :D

I have not sailed on any of the ships that you have sailed on except the Zenith and the Zenith is different than both Carnival ships that I have on (smaller), so I really can't compare what it is like. I Googled MSC Orchestra and found a video on Youtube. It does seem a bit more refined than Carnival. I certainly noticed that Joe Farcus has a wild imagination. However, we did have a great time on both of these cruises (Miracle and the Splendor) and thought we received great service and food. Carnival's prices also allow us to sail more frequently. We did meet a large range of people from different parts of the world, so who knows. You may enjoy yourself after all.:)

What a great video. Shows what a great family you are and love shines thru.. I really liked the part with the Uncle Cracker song ( Drift away ) in the background because when I was a young man, about forty years ago I found an album of Dobi Gray's songs, and he wrote and sang that very song, and if you listen carefully you can hear him actually singing harmony on that. What a cool choice for background music. Whoever was the photographer did a really good job too. Thanks for sharing this..

What a great video. Shows what a great family you are and love shines thru.. I really liked the part with the Uncle Cracker song ( Drift away ) in the background because when I was a young man, about forty years ago I found an album of Dobi Gray's songs, and he wrote and sang that very song, and if you listen carefully you can hear him actually singing harmony on that. What a cool choice for background music. Whoever was the photographer did a really good job too. Thanks for sharing this..

Thanks for the compliments. We had a great time. I actually like the original version of Drift Away also. I do hear him in the background.

Great video! Looks like you had fun! I am sailing on Splendor in October - I am curious though. Was Canada the intended itinerary or did you get switched? I'm a bit nervous with all this talk about the swine flu getting worse again in the fall. I'll still cruise though...just would like to be in MX! :)

Great video! Looks like you had fun! I am sailing on Splendor in October - I am curious though. Was Canada the intended itinerary or did you get switched? I'm a bit nervous with all this talk about the swine flu getting worse again in the fall. I'll still cruise though...just would like to be in MX! :)

We were originally supposed to be in Mexico. However, this was the beginning of the Swine Flu so they changed our itinerary. We were the second to last to be changed though. We had the option of cancelling but after talking it over with the rest of the family we decided to go with the flow since none of us had ever been to the ports being offered. We had a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed your video, you all looked like you had such a great time just being together and enjoying all that you did and saw.

My hubby and I are going on the Splendor to Mexico in November. It's our first time on a Carnival ship, 9th cruise overall.

I'm from Astoria so it was fun getting to see your pics there. My sisters still live there and they say the towns people just love when the cruise ships come in.

Archived