NCL;S GEM 25% or 50% FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT FROM 10/31/17

genechin

Has anyone received a 50% Future Cruise Credit(FCC) instead of 25% from NCL's GEM from NYC on 10/31/17 to 11/11/17?? Many of my group of 39 passengers witnessed arguments between other passengers and Guest Services on board the GEM when they offered only 25% FCC. These passengers would not leave Guest Services until they received 50% FCC. NCL has mis-managed, mis-communicated and place heavy stress in constantly making changes to the immigration, debarkation processes. In addition, as requested I provided 2 nights before debarkation the airport locations for my entire group of 39 passengers. NCL sent the part of my group that wanted to go to Newark to JFK and the remainder that wanted to land in JFK to Newark.During my flight from Barbados to Newark other passengers were having loud discussions about the 50% FCC given to select passengers. This also occurred on the flight to JFK. I encourage all out co-passengers to write to NCL and request the 50% FCC. NCL should do the right thing and give ALL THE PASSENGERS 50% FUTURE CRUISE