Live! From Oasis 12/3-12/10 back to San Juan and St Thomas

curlymason

I thought everyone might appreciate a live report since we’re on one of the first Oasis sailings going back to St Thomas and San Juan.

Info: I’m 37, hubby is 41, this is our first time on Oasis. We’re Georgians who live in Colorado. We’re traveling with another couple in their 50’s who are from Georgia, so they kindly picked us up from the airport and we drove to the port after staying in Orlando last night.

We have a hump balcony on deck 7 after a visit from the upgrade fairy (we went from an inside guarantee to an ocean view balcony :o). I’m not sure if that means we’ve cashed in every bit of fairy dust we have ever accumulated or if we should also have played the lottery that day. Our balcony is HUGE compared to the hump balcony we had before on Mariner. It could easily hold several more chairs or lounge chairs.

This ship is so gorgeous. We loved Freedom, and Oasis genuinely doesn’t feel THAT much bigger. There just seems to be a lot more stuff in a similar space.

I’m happy to try to answer questions! I’ll try to figure out posting some photos in a bit after we go to our Mustard Drill (but I really prefer mayo). :')