Terminal time for Magic

kgb46

Now that the new stagger check in has started at Port Canaveral I would like to find out from someone that has done this as to what time the terminal opens for check-in. We will have a rental car and need to know what time to turn it in and hop on the shuttle to the port.

I'm going back and forth between the Magic and Vista same itinerary, same date just different ship and port. :confused:

I have never been out of Miami (I think that is where Vista is) but I love Port Canaveral. Things just seem to go smoothly. Good luck with your choice.

I am going out of Port Canaveral in Sept and I didn't see any check in time options. Maybe because I was able to get FTTF.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It may be a bit far out. Yes you have to pick a time even with

FTTF.

We just got off the ship as our cruise was January 28 and it was supposed to be the first week of stagger check in I had an 11 AM check in time but I also have faster to the fun. Nobody checked any kind of documentation of any kind when we walked through the door at 9:50 in the morning. And we were on board by 11:10am

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going out of Port Canaveral in Sept and I didn't see any check in time options. Maybe because I was able to get FTTF.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry, I meant to tell you to check under your online check-in. We sail in April and have a suite and FTTF.

why would you buy FTTF , if you had priority boarding with the suite. Seams like a waste of money, just saying

First, there are a few extra perks that FTTF offer that you don't get with a suite. Second, it is for personal reasons.