Please help with the Grandeur of the Sea's

champagne123

You will probably receive better info if you post this question on the Royal Caribbean board. Though RCCL does own Celebrity, they are very different lines and have very different ships.

Good luck!

Lol....oops...thought I was on RCCL. THANK YOU :D

I see a really good deal and attractive itinerary. Would love to book this today. Any opinions on this ship (never cruised her before). I realize this is an older, smaller ship, but are there any negatives?

I agree you should be on RCI page, BUT I just happened to be on Grandeur last winter and loved her. Food was outstanding and IMHO bettert than current X! Service was g could just be me....rooms seemed a little smaller but there was loads of space for storage and plenty of hangers in the closet, which more than made up for the smaller cabin....maybe it wasn't, but it felt that way. If Grandeur was going where I wanted to go and the price was right, I wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again. And if you're sailing out of Baltimore and you live in NJ, getting there is a piece of cake and the port was very well organized.

Hi champagne......we have sailed on Grandeur many times. She is very small but definitely well kept. Sometimes the same crew would be on our next sailing and they seemed to truly remember us. That's one nice feature of a smaller ship. The atrium is very active with lots of passenger interactions. We enjoy dancing and although there are bands, there really isn't a place to dance unless they use the South Pacific Lounge. That lounge is beautiful. They also play THE QUEST in there, have dance lessons, etc. Last time we cruised on the Grandeur was 2016.

I see a really good deal and attractive itinerary. Would love to book this today. Any opinions on this ship (never cruised her before). I realize this is an older, smaller ship, but are there any negatives?