A Question To Those who know Boston or Mass.

margeaux

Because of all the help I received with my first post, thought I may be lucky enough to find the answer to my new question. Originally, we were planning to take the Lexington, Concord ship excursion, but due to the great advice given by members of this forum, we chose to do the Freedom Trail on our own.

Since this decision was made, my husband had another idea. Many years ago he was stationed in Danvers, Massachusetts. Really has the desire to go back and see how it has changed and to recapture some pleasant memories. His suggestion is renting a car early in the morning, drive to Danvers, spend a little time there, drop the car off in Boston and then do the Freedom Trail. Is this possible? We will be in port for 10 hours. How much time do you think we would need for the Danvers outing and how much time should we allot for the Trail? Is it an easy drive?

Would really appreciate any information? I know if anyone can help, it will be the members of this board.

Many Thanks!

Sorry for the duplicate, but I was getting an error message. Resubmitted but apparently it did go through.

Archived