Question on Bar Harbor tender to port

BlueHorizon

Does anyone know how long it takes to tender from the cruise ship to the pier at Bar Harbor?

We're planning to take the Acadia Tours to Acadia National Park at 10am, but our ship is scheduled to dock at 8am. Do you think that is enough time to get from the ship to the tour's starting point (Testa's restaurant), assuming the ship arrives on schedule?

Another option is to take the 2pm tour instead. That way, we're safe if the ship is delayed and any AM fog will have burnt off by then. What do you think? The caveat: tour ends around 4:30pm and our ship leaves at 5:30pm. Maybe that's cutting it too close?

:eek: I don't know what to do. Please help! I'd appreciate any advice.

Assuming your ship anchors where I've seen others, the tender shouldn't be longer than 5 to 10 minutes. It's only a short walk to Testas from the pier, so you should have plenty of time if your ship arrives on time, or even if it's a bit late.

Does anyone know how long it takes to tender from the cruise ship to the pier at Bar Harbor?

We're planning to take the Acadia Tours to Acadia National Park at 10am, but our ship is scheduled to dock at 8am. Do you think that is enough time to get from the ship to the tour's starting point (Testa's restaurant), assuming the ship arrives on schedule?

Another option is to take the 2pm tour instead. That way, we're safe if the ship is delayed and any AM fog will have burnt off by then. What do you think? The caveat: tour ends around 4:30pm and our ship leaves at 5:30pm. Maybe that's cutting it too close?

:eek: I don't know what to do. Please help! I'd appreciate any advice.

Should be plenty of time.. it took us 5 minutes via tender and testas is about a 2 minute walk from where you get let off

we did Dick Cough's acadiatours.com for 20.00 per person at the 10 am one.

Last tender leaves the pier 30 minutes before sailing usually..

Archived