Carnival dream spa cabin ?

Kajunswty

Darn! Wish it were like on the Magic!! Oh well still can't wait to go!!

Are you saying that on the Magic, your S&S Card is used to access the Tholassotherapy Spa and Steam Rooms? I know when we were on the Dream that we had to trade our S&S Card for spa access cards then turn them back in when we left. We are sailing on the Magic this November for the first time.

Are you saying that on the Magic, your S&S Card is used to access the Tholassotherapy Spa and Steam Rooms? I know when we were on the Dream that we had to trade our S&S Card for spa access cards then turn them back in when we left. We are sailing on the Magic this November for the first time.

Yes, on the Magic, if you are booked in a Cloud 9 Spa room, your S&S card gets you into the T-pool & steam rooms. I'm not sure what they do for those who purchase a pass, who are not booked in a Spa room. The Dream makes you turn over the S&S card at each visit. I'm not sure about the Breeze or Splendor. I like how the Magic does it; much more convenient. We also were given white bracelets when we initially checked in at the start of the cruise, which can be easily taken off & on.

• 3 years later...
My teenage son and I stayed in 11219 and next door 11223 is a 4 person interior and it was a Dad and three kids. They were so loud you could hear them all the time. Not the level of class I expected, but he was traveling on his exwife dime. She was in Spa balcony down the hall with younger boy toy. She wasn't classy either. And her mom and younger boyfriend had a spa balcony too. Exwife and ex hubby fights brought security to the spa floor several times and she made the room stewardess cry. I don't remember what she did to her but it wasn't nice... Sorry ..l I got side tracked. The Dream spa area is nice. The indoor pool is relaxing but kids can't use I would sail Dream again for Spa. I didn't do Spa on Sunshine because it lacks the Dream extras. You should at least try and get your kids in a cabin closer than deck 8. That's a long way away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked in this cabin next week. Hope we don't have this problem!!!:o

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, on the Magic, if you are booked in a Cloud 9 Spa room, your S&S card gets you into the T-pool & steam rooms. I'm not sure what they do for those who purchase a pass, who are not booked in a Spa room. The Dream makes you turn over the S&S card at each visit. I'm not sure about the Breeze or Splendor. I like how the Magic does it; much more convenient. We also were given white bracelets when we initially checked in at the start of the cruise, which can be easily taken off & on.

I only remember turning in our s&card one time. I just had to have my bracelet. But our cabin was 12201(I believe). And there is a door right outside the cabin door so we entered there every time. Didn't have to pass a desk or anything, just went right into the steam rooms and relaxation rooms.

thanks for the reply...is the bracelet removable so that you don't have to wear it all the time? i am hoping thats the case but hubby says probably not because they wouldn't be able to control passengers lending it to non spa cabin guests. sure would like to be right about this ;)

yes its a plastic bracelet and you only have to wear it when you are going to the spa area