Carnival Sunshine Room 8333 Question. Help would be Appreciated

Emberton24

We will be cruising on the sunshine august 31st. Was wondering if anyone else has been in the aft wrap balcony and what did you think of it. Also does this room have a refrigerator? Any pics would be appreciated as well.

Cruisedeckplans has a ton of pictures of that cabin, in addition to the video. I would hesitate to say that it does because a series from this year still show the drawers beneath the desk. On Elation and Paradise, when they added fridges to all cabins they took away the drawers and put in the cabinet for the fridge. But there is a small stand that resembles the night stands, but is slightly larger. One can wonder what it is. EM

Cruisedeckplans has a ton of pictures of that cabin, in addition to the video. I would hesitate to say that it does because a series from this year still show the drawers beneath the desk. On Elation and Paradise, when they added fridges to all cabins they took away the drawers and put in the cabinet for the fridge. But there is a small stand that resembles the night stands, but is slightly larger. One can wonder what it is. EM
Won't effect my cruise either way. Cant wait to get away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
We will be cruising on the sunshine august 31st. Was wondering if anyone else has been in the aft wrap balcony and what did you think of it. Also does this room have a refrigerator? Any pics would be appreciated as well.

We are going next weekend, so I will try to remember to post about the refrigerator, but there is a you tube video of this cabin... We have the one on the opposite side, will let you know when I return.

We are going next weekend, so I will try to remember to post about the refrigerator, but there is a you tube video of this cabin... We have the one on the opposite side, will let you know when I return.
Thank you. I would appreciate that. Have a great time on your cruise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

"Carnival Sunshine has non-stocked mini bar units in all suites and in staterooms on decks 3, 5, 10, 11 and 12."

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2349/~/non-stocked-mini-bar-unit

• 4 weeks later...

We had that cabin last summer. Yes. Fridge is underneath the desk. It's an awesome cabin. The only time I felt movement was one of the nights as we were diverted due to one of the first hurricanes last year - it was a rough night all the way around - but otherwise, it was fine. We've done both this and 8328 - no issues. Awesome cabin. Have fun!