Shuttle in seattle

ljslight

Just want to say if you need a shuttle in Seattle I used SEATTLE SHUTTLE, They are a family owned bussiness and did a great job!!!!!! I highly recommend them. They were very reasonable and friendly!

We had 12 people and was charged $27 each person for round trip, from our hotel to the ship and from the ship to the airport. Tax and tip included. We tipped more because they were so helpful!!!

I'm also considering this service. Is it one of those where they stop at multiple hotels before heading to the port? We'll also be staying at a SeaTac area hotel for 2 nights before our Alaska cruise this August on Royal Caribbean. Is it a long journey because of possible multiple stops?

We're deciding between this shuttle service vs Uber vs the cruise line's own transportation.

^Since Uber/Lyft/taxis have by definition at least 2 people (driver plus renter) they can also use HOV lanes everywhere around Seattle at all times except the newest 'pay to play' I405 lanes during peak commuter hours. With 2 passengers plus the driver, those also become free even in peak times.

I simply cannot imagine anyone signing up for Uber/Lyft etc. without getting a transponder in Seattle, it's such a time saver even those of us who drive through Seattle a handful of times a year find them worthwhile. Metered cabs make money sitting in traffic - Ubers and other distance-based services don't, so anything that makes for a faster trip is exploited.

We used Express Shuttle and were very pleased as well. One thing I did notice is that when all of the traffic was stopped and backed up on the major roadways, we cruised right by in the bus lane since we were in a small bus. For that alone I would recommend a shuttle service that uses some type of small bus. Without the Bus Lane we would have been sitting in traffic for quite a while.