New Menus on the Sun yet??

lanceholt

Does anyone know if the Sun has the new menus yet? We are on the May 15 Alaska cruise, about to make final payment, and it would be helpful to know before we make our dining reservations. We were on the Dawn in Nov and loved the new menus there!

• 10 months later...

I know this thread is from last year. However if anyone has recently returned from the Sun and has menus that would be greatly appreciated. Trying to see which menus are being used now for Cagney's, Le Bistro, & La Cucina. The ones I have I believe are the old ones from a couple of years ago. They are dated 12/15. So a few years old. I also believe they may be a bit different then what is on the away ships. Anyone? Thank you

On the Sun Nov 2017 and the menus were old including Cagney's and LeBistro. Not sure if menus will change after the dry dock "makeover." Have fun!

Thank you. We are going in March so it will be before the dry dock. However the menus I have still offer the lobster and I know they are no longer offering lobster. If anyone who has come back recently and has menus please post them. It would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi. Were you able to get an answer? Also, i tried to find the posts for our cruise but didn't find it; where is information about the meet and greet for 3/9/18?

Hi. No I have not received the information yet. Hopefully someone coming back from the Sun will respond.

Here is the link to our roll call. I hope I did this correctly. All the information for the meet & greet will be there.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2455500