Looking into new Orchestra ship...

ship n go

My travel agent has suggested me the new Orchestra ship for june 2007 cruising to Venezia. Msc is unknown to me. I was trying to find out details about this new ship to no avail. Can you describe to me the type of ship Orchestra is... entertainment wise (night shows)... any site i could see a virtual tour of this ship and the age crowd. We are in our early 40's planning to travel with two other couples. We love to stay up at night and party... not much a gambler.

Thank you.

My travel agent has suggested me the new Orchestra ship for june 2007 cruising to Venezia. Msc is unknown to me. I was trying to find out details about this new ship to no avail. Can you describe to me the type of ship Orchestra is... entertainment wise (night shows)... any site i could see a virtual tour of this ship and the age crowd. We are in our early 40's planning to travel with two other couples. We love to stay up at night and party... not much a gambler.

Thank you.

The ship will not even go into service until April 2007. Youmight look at the reviews of some MSC's larger ships. - good luck

Orchestra is the sister of the Musica...try to search something about Musica...they are very similar:) :)

I have just booked a minicruise with MSC Musica..We are 15 people..and for me this is my first cruise aboard MSC Cruises!

Parto con la minicrociera della MSC Musica che toccherà Montecarlo...e te non vieni?:)

I have just booked a minicruise with MSC Musica..We are 15 people..and for me this is my first cruise aboard MSC Cruises!

Parto con la minicrociera della MSC Musica che toccherà Montecarlo...e te non vieni?:)

Even!! But Friday 10th is my birthday and Saturday night i'll make a party with my friends..so i cannot cruise.

Magari!! Avevo letto di questa crociera in una pubblicità sul corriere della sera e sarebbe stato anche un gran regalo di compleanno, ci avevo fatto un pensierino però...i miei primi 18 anni non posso non festeggiarli, poi ho la tipa da poco:D , e Sabato prossimo faccio la festa..fortunato te!! Poi racconta come è andata, ci tengo!

Cavolo per un mese...io invece farò i 18anni l'11 dicembre...ti dirò dai!Ti faccio gli auguri di compleanno in anticipo..

Nooo che porta sfiga:D, grazie comunque! ..quindi dell'88 pure tu? Non l'avrei mai detto che ci fosse qualcun'altro oltre a me di italiano dell'88!! Grande..che scuola fai? E in crociera vai coi tuoi amici? Io faccio il Turistico in quel di Pavia..

Can I please ask that when people respond in Italian an English version is also posted? I don't mind a bit of Italian, but this an English language forum, and when the postings continue it becomes a bit annoying:( I don't mean to offend, but it would be polite to also add a translation.

Nooo che porta sfiga:D, grazie comunque! ..quindi dell'88 pure tu? Non l'avrei mai detto che ci fosse qualcun'altro oltre a me di italiano dell'88!! Grande..che scuola fai? E in crociera vai coi tuoi amici? Io faccio il Turistico in quel di Pavia..
I go to a Scientific secondary school and I will go to MSC Musica with my family and friends.I've never been on MSC but for me the best cruise line is Celebrity.Will you go a cruise next year?Maybe I will travel with Celebrity Century on August 2007...

I don't know...Yes, i hope!:D

Because i want try to visit Europe by train..surely cruise is better, i don't know yet, it depends how i pass the state exam...come si dice la matura?? A punti di credito come sei messo?

I have maybe 9 points for state exam...because i have a problem with mathematics...

Quando ti aggiungerai al sito che ti avevo detto?dai su...:)

Magwa:I have seen that you have travelled with MSC,Celebrity and P&O....what are the difference betwenn MSC,Celebrity and P&O?What is the best cruise line?Why?

Sorry NickFant: i don't remember..what was the site? Qual'era il sito??:)
crocieristi....it Non posso scriverti il sito qui.But next year Would not like travelling with MSC?The food is much better than Costa and pasta is wonderful...:).The ship for me is more beautiful with Costa...Is Italian style not Farcus style which is orrible... for me!:D

Can I please ask that when people respond in Italian an English version is also posted? I don't mind a bit of Italian, but this an English language forum, and when the postings continue it becomes a bit annoying:( I don't mean to offend, but it would be polite to also add a translation.

Reading as many threads as possible to learn -

Jeri - aka cups

Archived