Super Family Staterooms Question

BazAl

Heya,

So while considering booking a European Cruise with MSC - I read about the possibility of being able to book for Super Family staterooms if they are available from MSC Divina (this is from a third party site).

I'm assuming if I booked directly with the MSC website it would make sense.. however, you get bonus on board cash for booking with certain third party sites (which I have done before)... so my question is - what floor are these staterooms located at - so I can locate them if available.

Thanks

Super Family Staterooms are two connecting staterooms , available in Fantastica category on Divina.

The rooms are color-coded in "dark green with yellow outline" and located on deck 10,11,12 & 13.

Example: Staterooms 13110 + 13112 = Super Family

you will have to call for availability as they do not show up on inventory on either MSC or agent sites. You can call MSC to find out if they have and you can ask to book it and it will hold you spot for a week. Then you can contact any agent you want to use and give them your booking number and have them take over the booking. Also, if you are already MSC member, you will get a 5% discount no matter who you use. So, if you don't have MSC Voyager club membership but you are member of other MSC has status matching program. Get that done first so once you have the Classic member and up you will leap that 5% discount. Matching program is good with any cruise lines and even hotel program.