Recent Fun Times - Elation

• 6 months later...
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I have 4 out of 5 of them from Oct 30 - Nov 4. I will scan them tomorrow. They are now just a 2 sided tri-fold, but they still require a flat top scanner as they don't fit my page scanner.

I also have the Chef's Table Menu. It was not the new menu, but a slightly modified old menu.

Here is the Elation 10-30-17 Fun Times.... Let me know if this works. If it does, I will upload the rest of the ones I have... Still looking for our last day FT.

Win10 is not working with several of my old programs (not apps), so I am testing and checking things out again... I will try to straighten the scans.....

FT Ela 10-30-17.pdf

Here is the Elation 10-30-17 Fun Times.... Let me know if this works. If it does, I will upload the rest of the ones I have... Still looking for our last day FT.

Win10 is not working with several of my old programs (not apps), so I am testing and checking things out again... I will try to straighten the scans.....

I was able to download and read them! Thank you thank you!!!

Well, here's the 10-31-17 Halloween FT's.

Soapbox On

Sorry about the quality, I just found out that Win10 is only a MS vehicle to sell ALL NEW versions of several old programs that worked just fine....:p All PDF functions in Win10 are junk unless you buy a new version of Adode, but wait, I already bought Adode S/W for my Win 7 laptop???

Soapbox Off

I will use my trusty Win 7 laptop to scan the rest.

2017_11_12_11_58_22.pdf

2017_11_12_11_57_34.pdf

2017_11_12_11_56_43.pdf

Thanks so much!!!!

Well, here's the 10-31-17 Halloween FT's.

Soapbox On

Sorry about the quality, I just found out that Win10 is only a MS vehicle to sell ALL NEW versions of several old programs that worked just fine....:p All PDF functions in Win10 are junk unless you buy a new version of Adode, but wait, I already bought Adode S/W for my Win 7 laptop???

Soapbox Off

I will use my trusty Win 7 laptop to scan the rest.

Elation 11-2-17 Fun Times.... I still haven't found the 11- 3 FT?

Hi jwjax,

How was the Chef's Table? We are cruising over New Year's Eve and would like to do the CT if it's different then the previous two times we have done it. Was it the menu with the tomato bisque two ways, sea bass, waygu beef, etc? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Hi jwjax,

How was the Chef's Table? We are cruising over New Year's Eve and would like to do the CT if it's different then the previous two times we have done it. Was it the menu with the tomato bisque two ways, sea bass, waygu beef, etc? Thank you!

Unfortunately it was pretty much the same menu. There we a few changes, I am just not sure about them, except the Dessert, quite different! Like I said minor changes.

We will probably not partake in the CT until we know it is a different menu. I thought I had read that the new CT Menu was going Fleet Wide.....Not so much...I guess?

Unfortunately it was pretty much the same menu. There we a few changes, I am just not sure about them, except the Dessert, quite different! Like I said minor changes.

We will probably not partake in the CT until we know it is a different menu. I thought I had read that the new CT Menu was going Fleet Wide.....Not so much...I guess?

Thank you! I think we'll wait until they finally come out with a new menu fleetwide.