u.k price drops?

Hi just wondering what the situation is with price drops in the u.k lately? Anyone have any recent experience either before or after final payment? Just wondering whether to take the plunge and book for september.

Hi just wondering what the situation is with price drops in the u.k lately? Anyone have any recent experience either before or after final payment? Just wondering whether to take the plunge and book for september.

If you book via US site then you can get price drop no problem. There was another thread recently with the same issue. There is a US number you can call from UK for international reservations (can access number on us website) that is your best start if you didn't book via a TA. If you booked using TA then only TA can try to sort out for you.

If you book via US site then you can get price drop no problem. There was another thread recently with the same issue. There is a US number you can call from UK for international reservations (can access number on us website) that is your best start if you didn't book via a TA. If you booked using TA then only TA can try to sort out for you.

Hi, i haven't booked yet, have just rung the u.s number and was told they can't take my booking. He said at the end it will flag up our address and not let him book it. Have seen on here that people have been able to though so may just ring back and get someone else

Hi, i haven't booked yet, have just rung the u.s number and was told they can't take my booking. He said at the end it will flag up our address and not let him book it. Have seen on here that people have been able to though so may just ring back and get someone else

I actually did have this problem before, when I tried to book through the US side with my UK address. Fortunately for me I have a permanent US address as well as I'm from there, and can use my father's address, so I supplied that instead. Their system wouldn't accept the correct details for a UK address for some reason.

If you book through a US Travel Agent (or Travel Agent who can book through the US) you will have no problems with getting the US deals.

With less than three weeks to go till our cruise the price dropped significantly. Travel Agent and Royal Caribbean said "no" to refunding difference. However, I kept on to the Royal Caribbean call centre and they eventually arranged a refund. I lost the free parking and teen soda package, but they accounted for about 20% of the refund.