Question I need some help on PLEASE!

bananatami

Ok, so I have been looking on E-bay and Yahoo and there are A LOT of auctions for carnival cruises for only $35 range for 2 people! can this be ligit????????????
here is a link to one of them
[url="http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/86466947?aucview=0x27"]Can this be real?[/url]

any help would be greatly appriciated!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;6;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
CARNIVAL DESTINY~

If you're looking to save money on a cruise, you might check out the money saving tips section of the message boards. I did, and everyone raved about the deals on cruises at cruisecompete.com. I have used them and what they do is compare all of the different discount cruise websites and you pick the one that has the best deal. They compare the prices of companies like cruise.com, seaescapes.com, cruise411.com, cruisewholesalers.com, and many more. You select the cruise you want and the quotes from different discount websites start coming in. You need to book thru cruisecompete.com to get the deal. If a particualr website gives you a really low quote, you may go to their website to only find that the prices are a little higher there.But it's okay to use cruisecompete because many cruisers say they have used it and like it.

Archived