Help me choose a room: Magic, Deck 11, Spa room - which one?

CMomto4

I'm looking for something that is quiet (I don't want to hear gym clanging), has a nice view, and is available (which is almost any at this point). I read someone mention something about possibly being able to see down to the water on 11210. Anyone know if this is possible? Are the rooms normally being blocked by decks underneath them? I also read about smoke drifting in from a smoking area (maybe deck 5?). I don't want to smell smoke! I was considering 11246, just because there isn't anyone across from you, but what exactly is that verticle line in the plans? Ahhh. Help me decide. It's like I have too many options and I don't know what to do lol.

If you choose a spa room- pay careful attention to where the gym is in reference to your room. We’ve stayed in spa cabins 2 in the dream and once on the Breeze. The second time on the Dream our cabin was directly over the weights in the gym. We knew this before we boarded but thought it would be fine because of the gym hours... little did we know they let the crew use the gym before and after hours. Ugh! It was miserable. They were supposed to be out by midnight... they weren’t. We had to call security more than once and they didn’t even help...

the other two times we’ve stayed in the spa staterooms have been super quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

11102 - all the way to the front of the port side hallway. Although it is next to the gym, you don't have any noise. Being at the end of the hallway, there is virtually no traffic. Above is the (either Serenity deck or Spa Treatment rooms, I forgot which) - quiet. Great view not only to the waterline, but also forward if you stick your head out past the partition you can see a bit starboard of the bow.

I also read about smoke drifting in from a smoking area (maybe deck 5?). I don't want to smell smoke!

If not wanting to smell smoke (potential) you will want to book your cabin on the starboard side the port side has the deck 5 smoking area, and you (potentially) could catch smoke drifting. We have booked 11225 (twice) and been very happy, both with the cabin, and its location. No noise from above, a quiet zone, great view to the ocean (glass front, not metal).