Laundry Service on the Noordam

topcop

I know this question has probably been asked many times, so I apologize. I tried doing a chat with HAL but I waited over an hour and was not connected.

We are leaving Monday for Fairbanks and will meet up with the land tour before eventually embarking on the Noordam. It has been awhile since we last cruised HAL and want to know about the laundry service. We hope to cut down on what we must pack.

Can someone please tell us about the availability, cost and if we can sign up before the cruise? Years ago we used a 'fill the bag" type of service that worked well for us. Thank you.

There will be a laundry bag and order sheet in your closet. Mark on it whether you want unlimited for $7 per day per cabin or the $20 per bag option - and send out what you need to on the first day. It should be back the next evening. The laundry service is great!

The $20 per bag is easy and quick - we usually get it back, folded or on hangers, the afternoon of the next day; and, you can fit an amazing amount into the bag. We did it four times on our 18 day Westerdam cruise in February -$80 vs the $126 the $7 daily deal would have come to, and that was plenty.

There will be a laundry bag and order sheet in your closet. Mark on it whether you want unlimited for $7 per day per cabin or the $20 per bag option - and send out what you need to on the first day. It should be back the next evening. The laundry service is great!

Thank you.

The $20 per bag is easy and quick - we usually get it back, folded or on hangers, the afternoon of the next day; and, you can fit an amazing amount into the bag. We did it four times on our 18 day Westerdam cruise in February -$80 vs the $126 the $7 daily deal would have come to, and that was plenty.

Thank you

Unlimited for $49 7 day cruise on the Noordam.

That is very reasonable. Thanks for the info. Our trip package came with a $400 onboard credit and a drink package that includes drinks of $9 or less. So we might as well use that credit for laundry.