Just off The GLORY 9/2/17 Review to Follow

garypolton

I was on this sailing as well, ended up staying on B2B due to Irma. Our showers were barely warm, like turn off the water and shampoo, then turn back on.. The faucet water was very hot. Told room steward 1x, called maintenance as well, never fixed in the 2 weeks we had the room. We used the spa showers a few times when further grooming was in order.;).

room 4565

I was saddened at the amount of overcooked, burned food. I am not picky but it was very noticeable. In the buffet and dining room, more so the Red Sail buffet.

We also kept the fridge cabinet door pryed open to help it work more efficiently. Water was slighty chilled but no cold by any means. We also kept an ice bucket. Still a good bang for our bucks.

I was on this sailing as well, ended up staying on B2B due to Irma. Our showers were barely warm, like turn off the water and shampoo, then turn back on.. The faucet water was very hot. Told room steward 1x, called maintenance as well, never fixed in the 2 weeks we had the room. We used the spa showers a few times when further grooming was in order.;).

room 4565

I was saddened at the amount of overcooked, burned food. I am not picky but it was very noticeable. In the buffet and dining room, more so the Red Sail buffet.

We also kept the fridge cabinet door pryed open to help it work more efficiently. Water was slighty chilled but no cold by any means. We also kept an ice bucket. Still a good bang for our bucks.

Cabin 4565? No wonder none of your stuff worked, you must have been in a maintenance closet!