Glory- Leaving Saturday

amerika63

Ok so we had originally booked a Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Miami but due to the Hurricanes they switched us to HMC, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. All of the excursions we are limited on because we have a 4 yr old (will be 5 on 11/1). My questions are

1. What ports can we not walk to a beach and hang out all day?

2. What is the most expensive drink we can get on the Cheers! program? I really like bourbon and scotch but cant find a full bar menu

Ok so we had originally booked a Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Miami but due to the Hurricanes they switched us to HMC, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. All of the excursions we are limited on because we have a 4 yr old (will be 5 on 11/1). My questions are

1. What ports can we not walk to a beach and hang out all day?

2. What is the most expensive drink we can get on the Cheers! program? I really like bourbon and scotch but cant find a full bar menu

I just got off the Glory this past Saturday and we too were supposed to go Eastern, but they switched us Western that Saturday night at dinner.

Half Moon - beach is right there

Montego bay - not sure, we went to Ochos Rios

Grand Cayman - we took a taxi ride to seven mile beach, it cost us $5pp each way. I am not sure if there is a walkable beach. Where we went, it took about 5-8 minutes to get there.

Cozumel - We also had to take a taxi to the beach - beware, we were the 6th ship to show up this day at noon and everywhere we wanted to go was full.

I can't comment on the Cheers program as we did not purchase it.

Enjoy your cruise!