Anyone FOR a styleshow on our 2005 March Pride Crossing ?

Martha B.

As I am thinking of hosting a really fun and crazy styleshow on our Pride March 2005 Crossing (Ft. Laud. to Lisbon) I would very much appreciate your feedback and ideas! The styleshow will NOT be your ordinary show....this one will be "What NOT to wear on a Seabourn ship!" Fun, huh? I was delightfully surprised as to a few of my fellow Seabourn-ite friends wanting to volunteer to be models! One friends said, "Oh, my husband wants to wear what he mows our lawn in!" My good friend, Mary B. is an accomplished pianist and will play for the show.......I have a mental picture of Eric DeGray modeling some "garb" he dreamed up! What a hoot!
Any more volunteer's?

MB

I just went out in the rain to the end of the driveway to get the newspaper in long muumuu, son's H.S. letter jacket, husband's golf hat and flipflops. PERFECT! I'll be busy playing the piano but would be glad to donate outfit to a "discerning model with taste!"

MB~~~~Sounds like a "perfect get-up" for the styleshow! As there will be some fun Sailor's on board I'll be looking for clever and ridiculous clothing items that will be sent to Ft. Laud. in my "party box's"......I know of a few friends that will be "fetching" models.......

'Lest we forget......."Later doesn't come for everyone"....."
Have a great and safe weekend!
MB

• 4 weeks later...
Who knows? With our "Odyssey of the Mind Group" we never know!
The ideas are sometimes "kooky", but are ALWAYS most unique! And always so much fun! The "alumni" has wonderful, creative ideas and we look forward to our "once in a life time fantasy" invitations!

Happy Sailing!
MB

Archived