MS Amsterdam Vista suites AFTER recent drydock

hapzfl

We are going on a longer cruise on the Amsterdam and would really to see how the renovated Vista suites look now.

I am not interested in the public areas as we will see that soon enough.

But how the Vista suite looks now is very important for a variety of reasons to prepare properly for a longer cruise. E.g. what and how many outlets and their locations; location of the TV, etc.

Some of these things might not be as important for shorter cruises but can became very important if the cruise is 82 days or even longer.

It is very unfortunate that HA does not provide this information automatically. But with so many cruise critic members having traveled recently or are going to travel in the very near future my hope is that somebody documented the new Vista suites and is willing to share it before our trip starts at the end of September ;)

We are going on a longer cruise on the Amsterdam and would really to see how the renovated Vista suites look now.

I am not interested in the public areas as we will see that soon enough.

But how the Vista suite looks now is very important for a variety of reasons to prepare properly for a longer cruise. E.g. what and how many outlets and their locations; location of the TV, etc.

Some of these things might not be as important for shorter cruises but can became very important if the cruise is 82 days or even longer.

It is very unfortunate that HA does not provide this information automatically. But with so many cruise critic members having traveled recently or are going to travel in the very near future my hope is that somebody documented the new Vista suites and is willing to share it before our trip starts at the end of September ;)

For your concern about the outlets, i got one of the "monster outlets" that you can find on this page which has outlets for 2 or 3 plugs as well as USB and fits in tight spots really well.

https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/home/packing-list

For your concern about the outlets, i got one of the "monster outlets" that you can find on this page which has outlets for 2 or 3 plugs as well as USB and fits in tight spots really well.

https://sites.google.com/site/princesscruisesfaq/home/packing-list

Thanks, I already have similar items and used them on our most recent cruise in Europe. One has to be very careful with outlet multipliers as some are not suited for ships and are likely to be confiscated. But they could be great for hotels.

Unfortunately every ship is different, and what works on one does not mean it will work on the next one. Placement of the outlets is very often key. Some might require long cables because they are located in places crowded by the ships equipment and the only empty space is elsewhere. Or there might not be ample space at all. I have seen both.