Ovation Deck Plan Question

CCKelly

We are trying to pick a cabin on one of the lower levels of Ovation and have a question about the 5th level deck plan. Between the mid stairway and the forward elev/stair, there is an area that is just shown as "white space". Does anyone know what that area may be used for? Wondering if there is chance of early morning or late night noise from that area if we are in a cabin on the 5th level close by or just above that area in a cabin up on the 6th floor. Assume that this is the same layout on the Encore. Thanks for any comments that you may have regarding this area.

Thanks for the replies. We decided to book cabins on Level 7 which I think will be a very nice level.

We were in 744 on the Encore, opposite the blank area on the plan, and were a bit worried of possible noise. It was one of the quietest suites we have been in. From memory, it was a storage room for the suite stewardesses.

We love deck 7 on the larger ships. I’m sure you will also.

Just came off of a deck 5 suite. It was ultra quiet. In fact the maids were running the vacuum outside the room and you couldn't hear it. The large blank areas are crew only areas. Toward the circular stairway, where I was, there was what looked like a prep kitchen, laundry chute, etc behind the doors. It was a bit busy with the staff coming and going, however I am noise sensitive and never heard a thing. I wouldn't hesitate to book there again.