Chef's Table for the 1st time....?

argybargy

GPS, I agree with you about time to fit in 3 chefs table dinners when you have free speciality dining. We did 10 days in the med and with our fave window buffet nights, two dinners each in Aqualina and Prime C both delicious, plus White Nights plus a wonderful brunch one day which fills you up for the day, we couldn’t fit in one! It is a lovely way to meet people though if you can handle all the food, which we find difficult as there are just so many courses. The meet and mingle which will probably be on the first sea day is another great way to meet up with fellow travellers and can also lead to some nice get togethers.

We always travel on our own and have never had a problem meeting fellow travellers who are great fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

davwen81,

I agree. We end up meeting people mainly through shared private shore excursions and at regular meals when sharing a table (or in Blu on Celebrity you see the same people over and over so you talk to your table neighbours) . In the past we barely had the time to have specialty dining on Azamara, but also likely due to the fee. On Oceania, I spend most of my time in the specialties or buffet/grill. I've never done the chef's tasting on Azamara before but we do many tasting menus around the world and have learned to pace ourselves and not eat the entire portion. I'm interested in the wine pairing part of it as we love tasting different wines as well as food.

And yes, can't wait to meet you and the others from our roll call on board!